Cody Robinson - Warren County High School

fbc98

Go back and look at my post guys. I have never trashed the kid. I said he is able to play college ball. I disagree with you as to where he can play.

You have hyped this kid SO MUCH that if he does not get that type of an offer, then he must have failed in some way next year.

I doubt that you have more fb knowledge than me but you can have that opinion.

I asked questions about the recruiting that you say is going on, I see from the yahoo rival site you have someone else from WC on there. Are they being recruited too by these big schools? I saw you can fill out a questionaire there if you are a junior also.

I have seen him play on the field. Kid has great size, great heart and good footwork. BUT i dont think he is SEC caliber based on what I saw and based on video clip that is being heralded as the highlight film for him.

Let me say again. I hope he plays at the next level, hope he has a great year and proves people like me wrong.

As for the rest of you guys, look at some film on James Stone from maplewood, or Jaquis Smith from

Ooltewah or McAdoo from Oakland, those guys are SEC caliber players. Cody is not there yet.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go back and look at my post guys. I have never trashed the kid. I said he is able to play college ball. I disagree with you as to where he can play.

You have hyped this kid SO MUCH that if he does not get that type of an offer, then he must have failed in some way next year.

I asked questions about the recruiting that you say is going on, I see from the yahoo rival site you have someone else from WC on there. Are they being recruited too by these big schools? I saw you can fill out a questionaire there if you are a junior also.

I have seen him play on the field. Kid has great size, great heart and good footwork. BUT i dont think he is SEC caliber based on what I saw and based on video clip that is being heralded as the highlight film for him.

Let me say again. I hope he plays at the next level, hope he has a great year and proves people like me wrong.

As for the rest of you guys, look at some film on James Stone from maplewood, or Jaquis Smith from

Ooltewah or McAdoo from Oakland, those guys are SEC caliber players. Cody is not there yet.

Fist of all who the heck is Jaquis Smith. It is Jacques Smith smart one. I know all about him since he is on Rocky Top. I fully believe Cody will find his place at a fine school. SEC if he so chooses. Filling out the junior questionnaire on Rivals does'nt mean your info gets posted bud. Are you a former coach? Cody keep workin and doin yo thing ;)

For myself I would LOVE to see Cody go to Vanderbuilt. No, I am not a big supporter of their football team or anything, just looking at Cody's future. While VERY few go on to the pros, a Vanderbuilt Degree will last forever! It would also make it easier to get into their post graduate schools, like the Med School!

Always got to have a real plan for the future in football as ANY player is just one injury play from being over!

For myself I would LOVE to see Cody go to Vanderbuilt. No, I am not a big supporter of their football team or anything, just looking at Cody's future. While VERY few go on to the pros, a Vanderbuilt Degree will last forever! It would also make it easier to get into their post graduate schools, like the Med School!

Always got to have a real plan for the future in football as ANY player is just one injury play from being over!

A degree from Vandy is almost like a gold mine.

yes it is jacques smith.

And its your thing not yo thing( at the end of your post) ole wise one

:lol:

Fist of all who the heck is Jaquis Smith. It is Jacques Smith smart one. I know all about him since he is on Rocky Top. I fully believe Cody will find his place at a fine school. SEC if he so chooses. Filling out the junior questionnaire on Rivals does'nt mean your info gets posted bud. Are you a former coach? Cody keep workin and doin yo thing :?:

I just heard that they got a new coach. I hope it works out well for Cody and his teammates. Also I saw this on a website you all might find interesting.This quoted Cody.

"What a great day for Warren County Football. I want to welcome Coach Johnson to Warren County. He is our new Head Football Coach. Thanks to Coach Willmore and the administration for getting us a great well qualified HC. I look forward to getting to play under him and work with him. Lets all get on board and support Coach Johnson. We can do a lot of special things this year.Also thanks to Coach Madewell for all he did for Pioneer football."

I think this disproves the earlier statement about Wc players not being coachable