Cody Robinson - Warren County High School

fbc98

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dont confuse get a pamphlet with being recruited. And when you fill out online questionaires they send you info. back.

It does not matter who I support. I hope the young man the best but please stop with this major college stuff.

Good Grief

I think everyone knows the difference between being recruited and a pamphlet or online questionaires. Why are you even following this thread if you don't think Cody has a chance? Do you have something against Cody? Why can't Cody go to a major college?

Hope Cody does get a chance to play at the next level. Have respect for him and his work ethic. Told is he a good kid.

But ALL you newcomers(20 or less post, all on the same topic) i guarantee are not looking objectively at this. He is your teammate, buddy, classmate and saying that these teams are recruiting him. The rivals site does not mention that they are recruiting him, look at the far right column.

]

Look at a very successful player like Bo Wallace, is HE getting SEC, ACC type offers? NO

So while Cody does have great size 6 4 310 and a solid bench max, that does NOT equate to a offer from those schools.

Hope Cody does get a chance to play at the next level. Have respect for him and his work ethic. Told is he a good kid.

But ALL you newcomers(20 or less post, all on the same topic) i guarantee are not looking objectively at this. He is your teammate, buddy, classmate and saying that these teams are recruiting him. The rivals site does not mention that they are recruiting him, look at the far right column.

]

Look at a very successful player like Bo Wallace, is HE getting SEC, ACC type offers? NO

So while Cody does have great size 6 4 310 and a solid bench max, that does NOT equate to a offer from those schools.

While Big money has a big mouth and is a complete Dumb A**. I still respect him. With all do respect please SHUT UP. Thank you and please refrain from posting BS.

No sorry, but you cant shut me up. I pay for my membership which gives me the right to read, and post on every thread here.

Maybe I hit to close to home with that last post; people usually resort to name-calling when they are out of wisdom and knowledge.

So I may post even MORE now after that comment ;)

No sorry, but you cant shut me up. I pay for my membership which gives me the right to read, and post on every thread here.

Maybe I hit to close to home with that last post; people usually resort to name-calling when they are out of wisdom and knowledge.

I have plenty of knowledge. I have 1 quetsion for you have you ever met Cody or seen him play in person??

]

While Big money has a big mouth and is a complete Dumb A**. I still respect him. With all do respect please SHUT UP. Thank you and please refrain from posting BS.

Big money, please listen to wcsports561 and shut up... You are starting to sound like a jealous, ignorant criticizer. Cody is only a junior. From the sounds of it, he is being recruited. If you don't like this, GET OVER IT!!!! I don't know what you have against Cody, but please stop trashing him. If you can't be encouraging to someone who is giving his all then please don't say anything at all. If the whole world was full of people like you, there would be no lawyers, doctors, pharmacists, professional athletes, etc. Children would stop dreaming because they would always be told they "probably" wouldn't ever make it. It doesn't matter who is a newcomer. Like I said, I'm NOT a newcomer to CoachT. I got a new user name to be more anonymous.

I wish you would look in the mirror, Big money, and just see how much of a jerk you are being... I am glad to know that Cody doesn't read this. Why a retired older man chooses to criticize a teenager I will never understand. Are you jealous that he can reach his goal? Were you not able to play college football? Why??? There must be some underlying reason that you choose to trash a hard-working, young football player.

I have more knowledge and wisdom than you will probably ever have!