Best 2011 grads?

Baseballer10

Williamson cnty: 2011 D1 prospects: Brentwood-Robbie Ray P, Crutcher C

Ravenwood-Andrew Cash of

Franklin-Jake Little ss/p

Independence-Brian Miller p, Dylon Toscano p

there are many more d1 "prospects" then that in williamson county...

jake little, brian miller, dylan toscano are all for sure d1 prospects...but here is a breakdown of 2011 class who could potentially play d1

Ravenwood

Richard Carter

Chase Denton

Ian Kukowski

Andrew Cash

Franklin

Jake Little

Independence

Dylan Toscano

Brian Miller

Adam Lee

Jake Todd

Brentwood

Tyson Ashcraft

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood-Andrew Cash of

jake little, brian miller, dylan toscano are all for sure d1 prospects...but here is a breakdown of 2011 class who could potentially play d1

Ravenwood

Richard Carter

Chase Denton

Ian Kukowski

Andrew Cash

Franklin

Jake Little

Independence

Dylan Toscano

Brian Miller

Adam Lee

Jake Todd

Brentwood

Tyson Ashcraft

Might ruffle a few feathers but BGA and Brentwood Academy will be fielding teams this year also. Both are in Williamson County. I suspect both teams will be in the running for the DII baseball title. There probably will be a few prospects on those respective teams.

Ravenwood-Andrew Cash of

Ravenwood

Richard Carter

Chase Denton

Ian Kukowski

Andrew Cash

Franklin

Jake Little

Independence

Dylan Toscano

Brian Miller

Adam Lee

Jake Todd

Brentwood

Tyson Ashcraft

Might ruffle a few feathers but BGA and Brentwood Academy will be fielding teams this year also. Both are in Williamson County. I suspect both teams will be in the running for the DII baseball title. There probably will be a few prospects on those respective teams.

Quite honestly, how is that fair? In the class of 2011, the better players go to the public schools.

[

Quite honestly, how is that fair? In the class of 2011, the better players go to the public schools.

Interesting concept?

[

Interesting concept?

please do explain the fantastic class of 2011 players who go to bga or ba?

I find it hard to believe that Dylan Bosheers from Lawrence County hasn't been mentioned yet. Probably one of the best SS in the state this year as a Junior. If you don't know now you know. This kid is for real.

TOTALLY agree with you on Bosheers! I just didn't realize he was a Junior this year. VERY good ball player! Saw him play both age groups with the American Legion and saw him at Adamsville.

Not sure of Nick Newell's over all batting avg as a sophomore, but he did hit 10 homers as a sophomore and batted a .750 at the State Tournament.

quit talking yourself up bro, and talking in 3rd person isnt fooling anybody, especially considering your username includes your name

excuse me young man but I am HIS MOTHER. And I am stating the facts.