district 8aaa predictions/region 4

redbird9

I don't remember any dropped balls by outfielders. You may be talking about the right fielder but he never touched that ball.

I think it was Shapiro up at bat hit one foul left fielder got a glove on it in foul territory but I think it caught him on the heel of the glove. I think two pitches later he hit one in the LC gap. Thing is the pitcher regardless of a missed play still has to make his pitches and hit his spots. Columbia Capitalized on these types of plays and Tullahoma did not. That is Baseball.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how Lincoln Co did against Shelbyville last night? Right now 1-3 are locked, with Columbia (1), Tullahoma (2) and Franklin Co (3). If Shelbyville lost then Lawrence Co would be the numbe 4 seed.

Lincoln Co. is now the #6 after losing to Shelbyville last night. If FC loses to Lawrence Co tonight then Lawrence Co is #4. If Lawrence Co loses and Shelbyville wins then Shelbyville is #4 and Lawrence Co is #5. Lawrence Co and Shelbyville split their series with Shelbyville winning 8-4 and losing 8-9. Shelbyville wins tie breaker, which is run differential (+3) I believe. Either way Columbia and Tullahoma get first round bye and FC plays Lincoln Co and Lawrence Co plays Shelbyville. If that doesn't sound right them someone please correct me.

Shelbyville won 10-9. Shelbyville did great job in the comeback win, got down 9-2 early and kept fighting till the end. Their best stick (Hardison) is trying to work through a back injury and didn't catch but went 2 for 3 at the plate. A great job by a couple of sophomores with Colton Gunn filling in at catcher and Hunter Joyce coming in as relief down 8-2 for senior Jonothan Horn and did an amazing job the rest of the game. Senior Hunter brothers had a good game at the plate and hit a double for the go ahead RBI's in the top of the seventh. Great job Eagles, good luck in the tourny! :flower:

Lincoln Co. is now the #6 after losing to Shelbyville last night. If FC loses to Lawrence Co tonight then Lawrence Co is #4. If Lawrence Co loses and Shelbyville wins then Shelbyville is #4 and Lawrence Co is #5. Lawrence Co and Shelbyville split their series with Shelbyville winning 8-4 and losing 8-9. Shelbyville wins tie breaker, which is run differential (+3) I believe. Either way Columbia and Tullahoma get first round bye and FC plays Lincoln Co and Lawrence Co plays Shelbyville. If that doesn't sound right them someone please correct me.

Will there be a coaches meeting?