2010 Is Here....District 14 A

Purple & Gold Standard

Hey Purple, seems like you have made some new enemies, unless someone is using aliases as you suspect. Never a dull moment when you are involved Purple. Do you like that, hate it, revel in it, or couldn't care less. I think I know your answer but enlighten me anyway.

The answer is "D"....The alias thing may be a valid observation...

Although I do find it kind of amusing..... :o

The intent of the original post was to get feedback on the second half of the season...I would like to partake of the knowledge of the district from my two new friends if they have any....I don't get the other garbage.... :o

Well I have to say since I have been working 2nd shift I have been to only 3 games this year, and the competition was not very good though one of those games went into overtime. See if you can explain that one Purple. I think you could make an educated guess on that one....I knew the answer would be D. I felt like these people don't get to you. I think I cracked that armor one time a very long time ago. That was not my intention at that time, I was just trying to make a point. As I recall i remember writing you a long reply apologizing to you. It didn't go through, one of those well known coacht glitches. I didn't have the energy to rewrite it so I just left it there. Just one of those things where we would have to agree to disagree. I think you know what I am talking about. You have grown on me, sort of like moss on a cypress tree in Reelfoot lake. You are the moss and I am the majestic tree......so don't get it twisted!..... :o

:o

If I remember correctly it was something to do with running up the score....You and I agree on more things than you might realize....Sometimes I take an opposing view just for debate's sake...

You would have to tell me which three games you were able to see to try and explain the competition...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigster....I think Peabody will probably end up 4th...I really thought they would give UC a better game earlier in the season at Trenton....UC shot the ball as well as they have all season and won handily....If UC shoots the ball and plays defense they can beat either Humboldt or Lake County....They need to get more consistent....

its so funny, where are the arrogant union city fans now. i was told that purple & gold was seen wearing a green lake county jersey over his union city sweatshirt at walmart today mumbling go falcons.

Again, as always, the best in 14a are Lake County, Humboldt, and UC. All others are wannabe's until proven otherwise.

sounds like you have given up as well atlas. you know only two teams make it out of the region and even you are admitting union city is the third team in the district. you better get you a green shirt and jump on the bandwagon like purple & gold. i never would have thought that id see this two years ago when so many of those arragant union city fans were bragging about mj and those mighty cyclones. where are they now that union city is losing in single a.

I'm confused. You say UC is losing in single a. Besides Humboldt, what other single A teams in TN has UC lost to (let me answer that for you - none). To say we are getting off the UC bandwagon by stating UC is one of the top 3 teams in our district (we did beat LC in a Christmas tournament). I believe both Humboldt,LC, and UC fans would admit that any 3 of these teams can be beaten by any one of the other at any given time. Now for a non Humboldt/LC/UC team to beat one of us - that would be a miracle (but miracles do happen on occasion and would make for lifetime memories for fans like RF and rockytop)

Anyway, UC will keep on playing hard.

Atlas posted.....

"I'm confused. You say UC is losing in single a. Besides Humboldt, what other single A teams in TN has UC lost to (let me answer that for you - none). To say we are getting off the UC bandwagon by stating UC is one of the top 3 teams in our district (we did beat LC in a Christmas tournament). I believe both Humboldt,LC, and UC fans would admit that any 3 of these teams can be beaten by any one of the other at any given time. Now for a non Humboldt/LC/UC team to beat one of us - that would be a miracle (but miracles do happen on occasion and would make for lifetime memories for fans like RF and rockytop)

Anyway, UC will keep on playing hard."

Atlas if you will go back and look, the ONLY two 1A (Tennessee) teams to beat UC since 2005 is Lake County and Humboldt....I bet the streak goes back more but I went with 2005 because that is when UC dropped to 1A....

It's funny how people think UC fans were going nuts over beating teams like Greenfield, Gleason or Bradford when UC was winning 30 games a season and winning state championships...They were not..The only reason there was any discussion at all about those teams was because their fans would get on here (some would start accounts on here just to bash UC, sound familiar, and post 10-20 times and never be heard from again) and get all crazy about getting beat 95-30 and say UC left their starters in...In reality, UC starters would play maybe 10 minutes of the game and the 3rd string guys would play the whole second halves of games...

**** I will admit there would be an occasional kid get on here and post a few times some ridiculous stuff about UC beating those little schools. The people that post on here alot were more concerned with the Humboldt and Lake County games and then the state tournament games****

boy purple & gold you know everything. how it all works and how everybody thinks. you are an idiot. nobody likes union city but union city because of you and your boys. keep downing the small schools and building yourselves up and keep the arragant union city tradition up. you are the greatest and most arrogant know it all that i know.

boy purple & gold you know everything. how it all works and how everybody thinks. you are an idiot. nobody likes union city but union city because of you and your boys. keep downing the small schools and building yourselves up and keep the arragant union city tradition up. you are the greatest and most arrogant know it all that i know.

:o ...You don't know me...

you are right, i dont know you. all i have to go on is what you write on here and from what you write you are the most arrogant know it all on coach t.

you are right, i dont know you. all i have to go on is what you write on here and from what you write you are the most arrogant know it all on coach t.

You haven't been on here long enough to make that statement...Go check around the site...You have led a sheltered, albeit short, CoachT life.... :o

purple & gold is the all time whiner on coach t. I have never seen him say I was wrong about anything but he is the biggest bragger on coach t. He llikes to play both sides of the fence, whatever favors him and his beloved Union City.

I have to agree with you rockytop but thats the way uc folks are whine when they lose and brag and beat their chest especially when they can play a small school like gleason or greenfield and win dry.gif

rf...You are new..So...Let's get this straight....I have NEVER "bragged" about UC beating Greenfield or Gleason ... I don't consider it an accomplishment ... You will see me brag about beating a Humboldt or Lake County because they are actual competition ... If posting a box score of a game against one of those is bragging,well, then so be it...

By the way, who do you and your buddy support ??

i live in martin now formaliy from greenfield. And the fact is you do brag everyone on here knows it , it is is just such a way of life for you uc folk you cant even see it. Its fine to support your local team but its like the difference between a player scoring a td and then handing the ball to the ref and troting to the sideline and the one that spikes the ball followed by a wild dance and taking off his helmet and taunting the fallen tackler at his feet..............uc leave on your helmets :roflolk:

Rockytop & rf9633; ya'll are the true idiots! Purple & Gold Standard is a good fan from UC! There are some that will brag and try to knock down the small schools but P&G isn't that guy! I'M NOT A UC FAN! :roflolk: I would back off before ya'll get something ya'll aren't asking for!

rf...You are new..So...Let's get this straight....I have NEVER "bragged" about UC beating Greenfield or Gleason ... I don't consider it an accomplishment ... You will see me brag about beating a Humboldt or Lake County because they are actual competition ... If posting a box score of a game against one of those is bragging,well, then so be it...

By the way, who do you and your buddy support ??

i live in martin now formaliy from greenfield. And the fact is you do brag everyone on here knows it , it is is just such a way of life for you uc folk you cant even see it. Its fine to support your local team but its like the difference between a player scoring a td and then handing the ball to the ref and troting to the sideline and the one that spikes the ball followed by a wild dance and taking off his helmet and taunting the fallen tackler at his feet..............uc leave on your helmets :roflolk:

I can fully understand how someone from Greenfield and Martin would feel that way.... :roflol:

From The Thunderdome...Home of the 5-Time State Champion Union City Golden Tornadoes....

Bradford Red Devils......4.......17......10.......9 = 40

Union City Tornadoes...18......26......22......18 = 84

Union City Scoring....

J.Battee - 16 pts

L.Allen - 13 pts

P.Mosley - 12 pts

K.Warren - 9 pts

A.Cox - 9 pts

K.J Brooks - 7 pts

G.Victory - 6 pts

R.Smith - 5 pts

C.Boucher - 3 pts

R.Gaston - 2 pts

Dickerson - 2 pts

The Golden Tornadoes, playing only their second home game of the season, methodically destroyed an overmatched, out-coached and out-manned Red Devil squad tonight in Union City....Union City, who know holds an 11-0 advantage over Bradford since the Tornado dip into single A action in 2005-06, ran out to an insurmountable 18-4 first quarter lead behind the scoring of Josh Battee and Peyton Mosley...UC had a 44-21 halftime lead before coming out of the gate in the third quarter by putting their foot on the throats of the Devils with a 9-0 run that put the game completely out of reach....UC coach Shane Sisco then emptied his bench with about 4 minutes remaining in the 3rd quarter and the subs spread the lead to the final 44 point margin...Union City has averaged beating the Devils by 32.1 ppg in the 10 prior games to tonight's outing...Union City's 44 point win more than covered that dubious spread...This game was the make-up date from early December when the Golden Tornadoes football team was playing in and winning the State Championship over the heavily favored South Pittsburg Pirates....Union City runs it's record to 10-8 with a 4-1 record in District 14A action...

**This game recap was written especially for rf9633 and his partner rockytop16...Guys, this is an example of a dancing in the end zone, taking my helmet off, me..me..me post....This is NOT the way I post...There may have been some like this in my 7000 + posts but never when Union City has played a Bradford, Greenfield or Gleason...To the fine Bradford fans out there, I'd like to apologize for this snobbish, stuck-up post**

Announcements