2010 Is Here....District 14 A

Purple & Gold Standard

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, you got to be either 10 or 11 years old, beavo. And your beloved Dyer County has folded more times than any school in the state.

Folded?? Thats funny! :flower: Just give up! You don't know who you are talking to!!!!!! TRUST ME!!! :flower: Ask around you might find out who you're talking to, but I doubt it!!!

Beavo you make no sence at all, are you a dyer co. fan uc fan or what, my guess neither of them wants you :lol: Try the O.C.they need all the help they can get :thumb:

Yep, you got to be either 10 or 11 years old, beavo. And your beloved Dyer County has folded more times than any school in the state.

Folded?? Thats funny! :roflolk: Just give up! You don't know who you are talking to!!!!!! TRUST ME!!! :thumb: Ask around you might find out who you're talking to, but I doubt it!!!

Beavo you make no sence at all, are you a dyer co. fan uc fan or what, my guess neither of them wants you :lol: Try the O.C.they need all the help they can get :thumb:

My guess is that you are so smart and got me figured out don't you? Come to a DC game and find me! You'll be surprised who you actually meet, not only that bring your boyfriend rockytop so he can meet me as well! Heck bring your beloved teams so they can see how to actually play basketball this season! :lol:

And they won 1 when? :roflolk: Union City has won that gold ball! :thumb: Obion Co. would torch Greenfield!

Beavo, you only asked when they were "any good". Don't back up and punt when I told you what you actually asked.

I don't punt! Never have never will! I'm a GO FOR ON 4th and Goal from the other team's 1!

And they won 1 when? :roflolk: Union City has won that gold ball! :thumb: Obion Co. would torch Greenfield!

Beavo, you only asked when they were "any good". Don't back up and punt when I told you what you actually asked.

I don't punt! Never have never will! I'm a GO FOR ON 4th and Goal from the other team's 1!

What you did was the definition of backing up and punting. You made an ignorant statement that you thought for sure was true, I proved you wrong on that statement, then it all of sudden became something else. Just do a little research when you obviously have no clue.

I don't really care for the complaining about having to play schools with larger enrollments. It didn't matter when I was at Greenfield who we played. We went to North Side, Dyersburg, Ripley, Dyer Co. etc. Didn't matter who you were, we played you. Greenfield is always going to be on the short end when it comes to enrollment. Get over it and do something about it. We didn't say a word when we had to play Memphis Mitchell (1,000+ kids at the time)in the Region, just went out and beat their tale.

But I will say that P&G does get annoying with the arrogancy at times. But thats just him, love it and get used to it. I have and I have a much better coacht experience now. I've been here longer than rocky and rf so I've seen it. The coment on another thread that UC brought a "new definition to single A basketball" is a prime example. I guess single A was a pee wee league before they moved. And I remember a thread about the new classifications back in 2004 that UC was moving down and P&G made some statement (I've slept since then so I don't rememeber exactly) about UC no longer having to play schools with double and triple their enrollment. It is easier for a school with 350 to consistantly compete with a school with 700 than it is a school with 175 to consistantly compete with a school with 350 even though the ratio is the same.

Any way no more rambling. Like I said in the first paragraph, the first step is to get over it. Once you do things start to fall in place with a little work.

You did sleep and you only remember part of what was said...

I said Union City fans didn't pee and moan about having to play those teams with the bigger enrollments...I never said anything close to what G'Field and the like fans talk about now...I also predicted UC would win the state championship and Marquis Weddle would win Mr. Basketball all year that year even when it looked to some neither would happen...(I have asked some of the small school sympathizers how fair it is for UC to have to play teams with 650+ enrollments when they come out with the tired old "UC should be in AA" garbage)

It isn't easier for a school with 350 to compete on a state level with the Bolivar's, Liberty's, Mitchell's and Fulton's of the world....That doesn't even make sense....The reason you can compete with teams in 13AA now is because it is one of, if not, the weakest districts in the state..

Announcements