Franklin Co. beats Lincoln Co.

fuzby

Posted by Duckbutterbandit:

You hit the nail on the head. Franklin Co. wanted it more. Lincoln Co. was flat. Congradulations to Franklin Co. The FC coaches and players did a lot better job getting ready to PLAY.<

hmmmmm what a difference a week makes!wheres all the people that were asking riverdale who? after last weeks game.guess we will hear oh we had to come back on saturday night again like we did the franklin game. well guess what franklin county had the same problem to face but they were motivated and wanted to win.difference in this game? i say it again coaching or should i say lack of it.congrats franklin co good job!

Posted by greyfox1953:
Posted by Duckbutterbandit:

You hit the nail on the head. Franklin Co. wanted it more. Lincoln Co. was flat. Congradulations to Franklin Co. The FC coaches and players did a lot better job getting ready to PLAY.<

hmmmmm what a difference a week makes!wheres all the people that were asking riverdale who? after last weeks game.guess we will hear oh we had to come back on saturday night again like we did the franklin game. well guess what franklin county had the same problem to face but they were motivated and wanted to win.difference in this game? i say it again coaching or should i say lack of it.congrats franklin co good job!

Definitely coaching...I'm sure we'll hear the lame attempt for an excuse that had we finished the game last night we would have won...well, maybe, but getting beat 21-0 in the second half says alot more about the coach's failure to keep the Falcons up.

The team ain't a team all the time...it would be nice if the coach would fix that sometime between now and the end of the season. :D