Region 6

WrestlingGod

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um nunununu....i guess you didnt know what you were talking about when you said Hunterslane would lose! they beat glencliff with no problem

The great nununu will take the egg to the face on this one. HL did what I expected them not to, win. According to the tiebreakers set forth in the Region 6 bylaws, tiebreakers are:

1) Total pts. scored vs. district teams

2) Total pts. allowed vs. district

3) Total pts scored vs. teams from opposing district

4) Total pts. allowed vs. teams from opposing district

What was the final score of your match?

From my calculations, it still seems as if Glencliff will be 2nd, but McGavock will also factor into this as well. We do know that Overton is #1. It is kind of difficult to determine if there are no scores on the nwca website. Tell your coach to update the scores.

Anyone fill in an out of the loop fan on where this region's dual will be this weekend? My guess would be either Ravenwood or Overton since they're the two #1 teams. What time is wrestling to start as well. Thanks in advance.

Wrestling is at Overton HS

weigh-ins at 12:00

1st round - 1:00

Overton (1 dist 12) vs Franklin (2 dist 11)

Ravenwood (1 dist 11) vs Glencliff / McGavock / Hunter's Lane (2 dist 12)

2nd round - Regional Finals - 3:00

Anyone fill in an out of the loop fan on where this region's dual will be this weekend? My guess would be either Ravenwood or Overton since they're the two #1 teams. What time is wrestling to start as well. Thanks in advance.

Wrestling is at Overton HS

weigh-ins at 12:00

1st round - 1:00

Overton (1 dist 12) vs Franklin (2 dist 11)

Ravenwood (1 dist 11) vs Glencliff / McGavock / Hunter's Lane (2 dist 12)

2nd round - Regional Finals - 3:00

is this region doing a true second format??

Dont be like nununu anything could happen :roflolk:

There is no "anything can happen scenario." The truth hurts, you all won't beat Overton. You probably beat Glencliff on forfeits. Josue Brown is the best you got. The rest of you are no names. Are you HL's 140, my fault, that would make you Brown, and I know he wouldn't be on here running his chops with big predictions. In the words of the Rock-"It doesn't matter" who is second in D12, Ravenwood is going to do something nasty to the team. None of you can compete with them, except Mr. Brown. What weight is Mr. TJ. 160(not very good), 171(not very good), 189(nope) 215(should be at 189). HL has probably one entry to the state tournament this year, the rest will be watching from the stands.

Dont be like nununu anything could happen :rolleyes:

There is no "anything can happen scenario." The truth hurts, you all won't beat Overton. You probably beat Glencliff on forfeits. Brown is the best you got. The rest of you are no names. Are you HL's 140, my fault, that would make you Brown, and I know he wouldn't be on here running his chops with big predictions. In the words of the Rock-"It doesn't matter" who is second in D12, Ravenwood is going to do something nasty to the team. None of you can compete with them, except Mr. Brown. What weight is Mr. TJ. 160(not very good), 171(not very good), 189(nope) 215(should be at 189). HL has probably one entry to the state tournament this year, the rest will be watching from the stands.

So basically your suckin up Josue. 152,160, 140,145,HWT were all most definitely pin only because of there forfeits would they beat them. And HL didnt have any forfeits against Glencliff. And glencliff had 2 forfeits.

tjwrestling140 stop arguing on trying defending hunters lane!!

everyone is right, we definitely dont offer anything as a team, but we could have serious potential with the right work ethic. face the facts and look into the reality. i love my team but start looking towards state. i dont, think you should be arguing with this person because they could be a coach, parent, or kid, anything. have some class and respect man. and the guy is right, that is definitely not josue talking and bragging like that. but not being cocky buttt, just know that josue brown IS WINNING STATE!!! now stop the chatter.