QB AT SOUTH GREENE

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know most readers have thought it so I'm gona go ahead and be the one to throw it out there.

If dude is so good then why would his parents not choose to buy a house within the city limits?

Don't mean to ruffle any feathers fellas, just wondering like I'm sure everyone else who hears this will.

Well gee Charlie....it might be cheaper to pay the tuition for a couple of years than the city property taxes just because your kid can play.

House inside city limits/tuition...6/half dozen LoL. Now for an insightful answer, do some diggin barb!

Obviously you're not paying city property taxes Chucky baby....I have on the other hand paid city tuition. Fortunately, kids are only in school for a limited time. I'm pretty sure city property taxes are long term. And since I currently have a house for sale in the city, I can tell you, selling quickly is not an option for anybody right now.

• 1 month later...
Ok, I know most readers have thought it so I'm gona go ahead and be the one to throw it out there.

If dude is so good then why would his parents not choose to buy a house within the city limits?

Don't mean to ruffle any feathers fellas, just wondering like I'm sure everyone else who hears this will.

Well the rumor I heard was wrong, Jaylen practiced in the spring after baseball was over.

And not everyone wants to play for Greeneville Charlie. Sorry to burst your bubble. Especially when Jaylen's mom played for Larry Neal and is a die hard Rebel. I think she'd die before she saw her son put on a Devil Head, just like many other people in the county.

• 2 weeks later...
Point made,but if he had went to GHS he could be going to D1 combines with his cousin. Rebel pride does run deep out that way though; I'm proud to say. Yal have better fans than we do.

I think he has enough baseball teams looking at him that he doesn't have to worry about D1 football combines, but hey it would a fun experience for him.