STATE TOURNAMENT!!!!

Ballerrrr32

Midtenn,

Slow down brother! I know you are confident in your blue devils and you have every right to be they are a great team. However I will say that on any given night Clarkrange can beat them. Jackson County should be favored because they returned basically every starter, but don't count the lady buffaloes out. They are playing better, and will continue to get better. I look for them to peak at just the right time this year. Player for player to pretty evenly matched teams.

UHhh news flash! The lady blue devils are getting better too! CR isn't the only team with a good coach that gets his players better as the year goes on so no the outcome won't change. tuesday is your only shot mama so get out there and cheer for your team and do some more complaining about the refin like you did the last time you got beat wonder to me half ya'll didn't get throwed out or put in jail hangin over the rails screamin at the refs. for shame for shame :flower:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midtenn,

I think Jackson County has a tremendous coach, and so does Clarkrange. When I say getting better I'm not talking about player development because they are both very good at that. I'm talking about learning to play with each other. In the first contest you had a seasoned team playing a team still trying to get used to each other. Coaching really can't fix that. Time is the only thing that can fix that. The Clarkrange girls are more seasoned now, and will continue to grow every game. As for the refs in the last game, they sucked and you know it, but Jackson County was the better TEAM that night. :flower:

midtenn,

Congratulations, you win this years award again for the fourth straight year "Coach T's Most Hated Poster." Keep up your posts. You are sure putting the pressure on your Jackson County girls.

If i'm #1 you're a close #2 buddy but one thing i don't profess to be is someone like yourself that puts bible verses on his profile and then says he hates someone in the same breath, hmmm i think thats called a hipocrit isn't it???? I could care less if the people from Clarkrange hate me or what you type on this website to be honest its a free world but, I don't recall you getting on here 2 years ago and saying anything when some of the "good" people of CR called a teenager and her parents basically every name in the book and then tried to disgrace not only our coach but out school and the county we live in! Where was your "moral fiber" then Mr. "Holier than thou"? No one is putting any pressure on our girls, we love them win lose or draw just like we love our boys, it doesn't matter so that theory is out the window. Oh and since i've only been on coacht for 2 years you really look like an idiot now! :):roflol:

Midtenn,

I think Jackson County has a tremendous coach, and so does Clarkrange. When I say getting better I'm not talking about player development because they are both very good at that. I'm talking about learning to play with each other. In the first contest you had a seasoned team playing a team still trying to get used to each other. Coaching really can't fix that. Time is the only thing that can fix that. The Clarkrange girls are more seasoned now, and will continue to grow every game. As for the refs in the last game, they sucked and you know it, but Jackson County was the better TEAM that night. :roflol:

i totally understand what you're saying mama and it does make sense. Rogers is a great coach and a class act and he always gets the most out of his teams but so is Coach Brown. Two really good coaches that always have very good teams even in years when they are suppose to be down. As for the refs, well if you lose they suck and if you win they aren't so bad, atleast thats how most percieve them to be. I'm sure CR will get alot of "homer" calls tomorrow night, we'll just have to see if JC can overcome them and a very good CR team. See ya'll somewhere up in the rafters where its 110 degrees! If you smell bacon frying dont worry we are just cooking some b.l.t. sandwhiches on the bleachers! :):)

The way Clarkrange is playing now I'd say they'll beat Jackson Co. in their rematch by 15, will win the district, region and substate (always automatic with very weak Chattanooga teams) and will repeat as state champs. They were struggling early but now they look like last year's team.
well your opinion is not right(15 point win off by 18) but mine still alive GO BIG BLUE a win at the range don't happen often. They weren't struggling early they were very good then and now.

Since snow days and makeup games have come into play, a look at the TSSAA Site Calendar might need to be noticed and the dates District needs to be finished, the dates Regionals need to be played, and the dates State need to be played for Division IA, !AA and !AAA @ MTSU.

Also DII is on the same calendar, and the schedule of State will be played a week earlier @ Lipscomb University.