Who will win MVP in the 10A district?

Basketballfan10

Last year in 11AA Cheatham got beat in the tournaments, I honestly don't remember if they won regular season championship or not, but district MVP went to Lizzie Walker of Cheatham, showing you don't have to be the top team to win MVP.

Baggett is a good point guard, but she's only a sophomore, so I don't see her getting it, I agree it will most likely be a McEwen girl, they are a very good team. I have only seen them play once this year, but I do agree it should be the point guard. She's a real shooter and commands the floor and leads her team like a point guard should.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that it will come from the team that wins it all but I do not think it's over yet. In this district their are still 2 teams right on Mcewen's door step... A lose and that will make things very interesting. Good Luck to all players and teams as they finish the district regular season.

HC defeated McEwen tonight, 44 - 29. Baggett put up 18 points and led her team. Now it's going to get interesting!

I am all about that Baggett should be one of the top contenders for MVP, but I feel I need to say something about some of the other girls on the HC team.

Jamie Tolley is the "fire" of the team, she is the scrapper that's always in on the play, in the floor after the ball, a rebounder, a shooter, and just an all around good ballplayer. Caley Deason can always be counted on to give 110%, a great defensive player, a top rebounder, and has been stepping up and hitting needed shots. Chelsea Spurgeon is our good post player, along with Nikki Nichols. Brooke Torrez is our smallest player, but plays like a giant, and can run the floor when Baggett is out. I am very proud of the HC girls... They have played with heart this year and each of them, on the floor and on the bench, is an MVP to me.