11AAA Preview

IndyEagle09

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indyeagle09,

Back to your bad arguments again this spring! I'll be glad to point out some of your faults. First of all, Josh Lee is a good high school player. Period. He is not a huge star, and has never done well against Franklin anyways. Also, a player does not sign a scholarship, he signs a LETTER OF INTENT, which has nothing to do with whether or not he has a scholarship or is a recruited walk-on. One of the best shortstops I have ever seen, Curt Powell from Farragut, didn't last at Vanderbilt. He transferred to Vol State, so no offense but I don't think Josh Lee is even on Curt Powell's level. Secondly, Franklin scheduled Columbia, who is usually good, nobody knows what team will be good on a year to year basis. Lastly, you are right on one thing, Indy usually starts off slow. And guess what? Last year was the first year in the history of their program that they didn't end slow too, so I predict another slow start and slow finish this year as well.

But heck, we'll see who is good in the 3 game series this year, I really think this is the best way to see who is the best team, with the most depth (pitching at least).

Indyeagle09,

Back to your bad arguments again this spring! I'll be glad to point out some of your faults. First of all, Josh Lee is a good high school player. Period. He is not a huge star, and has never done well against Franklin anyways. Also, a player does not sign a scholarship, he signs a LETTER OF INTENT, which has nothing to do with whether or not he has a scholarship or is a recruited walk-on. One of the best shortstops I have ever seen, Curt Powell from Farragut, didn't last at Vanderbilt. He transferred to Vol State, so no offense but I don't think Josh Lee is even on Curt Powell's level. Secondly, Franklin scheduled Columbia, who is usually good, nobody knows what team will be good on a year to year basis. Lastly, you are right on one thing, Indy usually starts off slow. And guess what? Last year was the first year in the history of their program that they didn't end slow too, so I predict another slow start and slow finish this year as well.

But heck, we'll see who is good in the 3 game series this year, I really think this is the best way to see who is the best team, with the most depth (pitching at least).

curt powell didnt last at vanderbilt becuase he wanted to start shortstop as a freshman, when they have studs in front of him.. thats just not happening. and when you sign a letter of intent your goin there on scholarship, if your a recruited walk on you do NOT sign a letter of intent. good try though, get your facts straight

Independence played some quality competition at the Scenic City tournament. They stand 1-3 right now but have lost to three quality opponents. Unlike other teams in our district, we are not afraid to go out and play. District play gets underway today. I love the new format. You will see who the best team in the district is and of course we know its Indy.

How did everyone else do over the weekend?

Whoa slow down rebelnation. Someone peed in your cornflakes. If Indy is NOT THAT GOOD. That means your Rebels are below them. We owned you guys last year and we will do it again this year. Bill Moore is the best coach in the district. Coach Kirby from Ravenwood is a quality coach as well. Everyone else is below par in the district.

Okay, one more time indy eagle, INDEPENDENCE IS NOT THAT GOOD! You have a couple of decent players and one quality pitcher, Brian Miller. Also, everyone in the district, besides hillsboro, has a better head coach. Frankly Bill Moore is a joke.

you wouldnt consider dylan toscano a quality pitcher? usually somebody thats gettin recruited by sec schools is decent but i dont know anything bout that??!

Whoa slow down rebelnation. Someone peed in your cornflakes. If Indy is NOT THAT GOOD. That means your Rebels are below them. We owned you guys last year and we will do it again this year. Bill Moore is the best coach in the district. Coach Kirby from Ravenwood is a quality coach as well. Everyone else is below par in the district.

you did not own franklin last year you split with them. they came out and gave you a beating in the first game, winning9-2. you guys came back and won the second game, but you did not own them.

Okay, one more time indy eagle, INDEPENDENCE IS NOT THAT GOOD! You have a couple of decent players and one quality pitcher, Brian Miller. Also, everyone in the district, besides hillsboro, has a better head coach. Frankly Bill Moore is a joke.

you wouldnt consider dylan toscano a quality pitcher? usually somebody thats gettin recruited by sec schools is decent but i dont know anything bout that??!

NOT THAT GOOD?!?! is that a joke? independence tanked on franklin last year and there is nothing stopping them from doing it this year. how can you say brian miller is the only quality pitcher when dylan toscano is getting recruited by ut, vandy, etc.? im going to go ahead and call that indy run rules franklin... mark my words, it will happen.

im just curious rebelnation, answer honestly, have you ever seen a baseball game? im not being a smart a, im just wondering. because if you have, you know that franklin is garbage. they couldnt hit the ball if it was going 10 mph.

NOT THAT GOOD?!?! is that a joke? independence tanked on franklin last year and there is nothing stopping them from doing it this year. how can you say brian miller is the only quality pitcher when dylan toscano is getting recruited by ut, vandy, etc.? im going to go ahead and call that indy run rules franklin... mark my words, it will happen.

im just curious rebelnation, answer honestly, have you ever seen a baseball game? im not being a smart a, im just wondering. because if you have, you know that franklin is garbage. they couldnt hit the ball if it was going 10 mph.

Ok well Franklin did not get owned by any team last year. I watched Indy play Franklin and Franklin killed them in the first game. And i'm pretty sure that Indy will not come close to run ruling Franklin, all 3 games will be close. And just FYI i saw Franklin play last week and they can hit the ball, probably one of the better hitting teams in the district.

Ok Indyeagle09. All i hear you talk about is how good Indy is and how bad Franklin is. You do know that there are 3 other teams in the district besides Indy and Franklin. And just to give you a little clue, Franklin is not below them at all. Go to the tennessean and you will see that Franklin is ranked 21st in the state and they are the only one from our district! YOU ARN'T EVEN RANKED!! and also look at the Divison, Indy is 2nd from LAST!! So before you keep talking trash look at your stats and realize how good you guys actually are.