11AAA Preview

IndyEagle09

I went by and watched Franklin scrimmage Page Monday night. I think Franklin is going to surprise a lot of people this year. Page threw their ace, Gross, and Franklin was up 7-0 at the end of 5. Little hit one about 425 feet his first time up to set the tone. Their defense was very solid, they threw a different pitcher every inning and there wasn't much difference between 1 and 5. I was very impressed with the team and the coaches. they're is no walk up music and they don't throw it around after an out, they looked very business like so watch out Indy and Brentwood I think ya'll will be chasing the Rebels at the end.

Did you also know that the page jv team beat their varsity team both intersquad games this year? :thumb: look for an indy ravenwood final this year. franklin will just fall short. but maybe they'll beat centinneal.? :thumb::thumb:

Centennial will be ok!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dell,

Those are just win-loss rankings, not actual state rankings.

Please name a quality opponent Franklin has faced?

You can't. Indy has played Riverdale, Farragut, McCallie and so forth. Ravenwood and Brentwood has played Riverdale. This teams are going out and challenging themselves.

It seems Franklin's coach is just trying to boost his W-L%. We will see how the mighty Rebels do. I don't see them being better than Indy, Brentwood or Ravenwood. My prediction will be Ravenwood and Indy play for the district title.

Okay, one more time indy eagle, INDEPENDENCE IS NOT THAT GOOD! You have a couple of decent players and one quality pitcher, Brian Miller. Also, everyone in the district, besides hillsboro, has a better head coach. Frankly Bill Moore is a joke.

you wouldnt consider dylan toscano a quality pitcher? usually somebody thats gettin recruited by sec schools is decent but i dont know anything bout that??!

NOT THAT GOOD?!?! is that a joke? independence tanked on franklin last year and there is nothing stopping them from doing it this year. how can you say brian miller is the only quality pitcher when dylan toscano is getting recruited by ut, vandy, etc.? im going to go ahead and call that indy run rules franklin... mark my words, it will happen.

im just curious rebelnation, answer honestly, have you ever seen a baseball game? im not being a smart a, im just wondering. because if you have, you know that franklin is garbage. they couldnt hit the ball if it was going 10 mph.

Indy did not tank on Franklin last year. The Rebels won the first game 9-2 and lost the second 4-3..Franklin is not garbage either and i'm pretty sure they can hit. Last year they had some good bats with Young, Little and Robertson and this year they still have Little and Sistrunk. Trust me, Franklin can hit.

Franklin lost a very good game to Ravenwood tonight and plays them in a double header tomorrow. And are you serious indy eagle?? If Toscano is truly that good then why is he pitching against Centinial, they are absolutely terrible. And also, what does a 13-0 victory mean anyways when its against a cupcake team. All you want to do is bash Franklin and say that we dont play anybody, you really need to watch what you say about weak schedualing when you brag on beating a crappy team.

rebelnation, you truly are a nimrod. Centennial in case you did not know is in our district. We HAVE to play them just like Franklin does. Except we will sweep them and Franklin will not. Also, Centennial has the district's best player in Tony Kemp and if you hold him to one hit, you have done your job.

Congrats to Ravenwood for starting the district race off strong. I look forward to our series against one another. Fitzpatrick will give us a good look.

Anyone from Brentwood have their score?

indyeagle how can you make all these statements about franklin not being able to hit? have you seen them play this year? last night they palyed in a war against ravenwood forcing ravenwood to throw thier 1,2, and 3 pitchers. now i dont think that if a team isnt good and cant hit that it would seem like i good idea to throw your best 3 pitchers in one game when you have to play a 3 game series...... im sorrry but franklin is that good.

Anyone know the Indy-Centennial scores? I have tried texting some players but they have not got back to me.

I saw in the Tennessean where Brentwood and Ravenwood both completed the sweep of their respective series.

Brentwood actually may surprise people this year. With Shelton and Ashcraft they have a formidable punch in the middle of their line up. Looks like Coach Kirby has his boys at Ravenwood playing well.

How did Indy score their runs and who were the leading hitters last night. I think scoring 13 runs classifies them as more than a one player team. I also think Franklin has a long way to go from what I hear!! They will have to improve to compete with such good competition.

Brentwood score?

I don't remember one person saying Indy was a one-man team....that was Centennial and Tony Kemp they were referring to.