11AAA Preview

IndyEagle09

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh now, cry later, you must be an Indy fan :thumb:

Where was Franklin during the state tournament last year? Oh yeah at home where they will be again this year.

It's gonna be Independence and Ravenwood running away with the 11-AAA this year,

Indy is loaded with pitching, and has good overall hitting

Ravenwood is loaded with hitting, weak spot in pitching

Brentwood has 3 great players who will win some games for them

Franklin is fundamentaly sound

I went by and watched Franklin scrimmage Page Monday night. I think Franklin is going to surprise a lot of people this year. Page threw their ace, Gross, and Franklin was up 7-0 at the end of 5. Little hit one about 425 feet his first time up to set the tone. Their defense was very solid, they threw a different pitcher every inning and there wasn't much difference between 1 and 5. I was very impressed with the team and the coaches. they're is no walk up music and they don't throw it around after an out, they looked very business like so watch out Indy and Brentwood I think ya'll will be chasing the Rebels at the end.

I went by and watched Franklin scrimmage Page Monday night. I think Franklin is going to surprise a lot of people this year. Page threw their ace, Gross, and Franklin was up 7-0 at the end of 5. Little hit one about 425 feet his first time up to set the tone. Their defense was very solid, they threw a different pitcher every inning and there wasn't much difference between 1 and 5. I was very impressed with the team and the coaches. they're is no walk up music and they don't throw it around after an out, they looked very business like so watch out Indy and Brentwood I think ya'll will be chasing the Rebels at the end.

Page is terrible. I would hope Franklin would beat them. Page is very inexperienced after losing a great senior class last year. The only legit prospect Franklin has is Little. He could be a draft next year if he continues to improve. Who cares if a team has walk-up music? Sounds to me like their coach is a control freak. Who is he? No way the Rebels are better than Indy, Ravenwood, or Brentwood.

Page is terrible. I would hope Franklin would beat them. Page is very inexperienced after losing a great senior class last year. The only legit prospect Franklin has is Little. He could be a draft next year if he continues to improve. Who cares if a team has walk-up music? Sounds to me like their coach is a control freak. Who is he? No way the Rebels are better than Indy, Ravenwood, or Brentwood.

Hey, I wasnt expecting much myself but I'm telling you they are good. I don't care who they lost, Gross is a top notch pitcher for page and Franklin was hitting him pretty good. Ravenwood and Brentwood might be able to hang with Franklin but Indy has no shot. By the way, Franklins coach is named Frank Glover, I don't know if he is a control freak but i Know he will control Indy

Hey, I wasnt expecting much myself but I'm telling you they are good. I don't care who they lost, Gross is a top notch pitcher for page and Franklin was hitting him pretty good. Ravenwood and Brentwood might be able to hang with Franklin but Indy has no shot. By the way, Franklins coach is named Frank Glover, I don't know if he is a control freak but i Know he will control Indy

Gross maybe tops 82 on the gun. Indy has 5 or 6 pitchers that top that. Ask Mr. Little about Indy, he played with Miller and Toscano this summer. He knows how dominant they can be. Franklin lost all its pitching from last year. Do you not forget we have Josh Lee, vandy committment, Ford Wilson, and the younger Lee maybe better than his brother.

Kiffinhater take off the rebel colored glasses. Indy is clearly the team to beat.

"Franklin lost all its pitching from last year." IndyEagle09

The only pitchers Franklin lost last year were Colton Robertson and Tyler Harris. I would not consider that losing all of its pitching. They still have Falleta, Bein, and a few younger guys that have yet to prove themselves.

They also lost Michael Patton, who could of been the most consistent LHP in the district last year. Those are three big arms that ate up a lot of innings. Everyone in the district knows Falletta had arm problems at the end of the year, so that is a big question mark. And from talking with people from the Outlaws this summer, Bein was not impressive on the mound. You know who was impressive- Miller and Toscano. You know where they are from? Indy.

Who won the JV tourney last year? Indy so we got the best talent coming up as well.

They also lost Michael Patton, who could of been the most consistent LHP in the district last year. Those are three big arms that ate up a lot of innings. Everyone in the district knows Falletta had arm problems at the end of the year, so that is a big question mark. And from talking with people from the Outlaws this summer, Bein was not impressive on the mound. You know who was impressive- Miller and Toscano. You know where they are from? Indy.

Who won the JV tourney last year? Indy so we got the best talent coming up as well.

Falletta had arm problems last year because of overuse, and becuase of the new 3 game series in district play (which are the only games that matter) he will only pitch one game per week. This should keep all arm problems under control. From what I have heard Bein pitched fairly well over the summer along with the two pitchers fom independence. Franklin's JV last year was 95% freshman and i believe Independence was at least 95% sophmores, if I can remember correctly.

agreed. patton was the most consistent LHP pitcher last year but there is no doubt indy is the best team in the district this year and i am a rebel fan. they have it all...All Franklin has is Little. The Rebels lost too much last year with Robertson, Harris, Patton, and Young. 3 of Franklin's top pitchers and Young with his stolen bases and bat. I really like Indy's pitching this year.