Disrtict 11A

Braves10

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...cornersville straight dominated this game but I didn't expect anything else! Congrats to the dawgs on a job well done! :thumb:

Cornersville started with their #1 Laster in the first 2 innings, then they brought in their #3 Crowell to close out the last 3 innings. They no-hit Zion together. The #2 Adams didn't pitch, but will probably see some action today against Summertown

Mt. Pleasant and Cornersville both played in the blaze tourney this weekend. Mt. Pleasant got beat by Eagleville and Marion County. I didn't get the chance to stick around when they played Monterrey. Cornersville went down to Summertown 4-2 and Marion County 8-3. They played jv against Marion County. They beat Monterrey 10-0.

Mt. Pleasant and Cornersville both played in the blaze tourney this weekend. Mt. Pleasant got beat by Eagleville and Marion County. I didn't get the chance to stick around when they played Monterrey. Cornersville went down to Summertown 4-2 and Marion County 8-3. They played jv against Marion County. They beat Monterrey 10-0.

Not a bad day for Cornersville IMO

that's right crowell is on the mound today but i still get no predictions

CA and Cornersville has both been playin good baseball. I know CA beat Cascade and Cornersville had a good tournament over at Blackman. Im gonna say it will be really close but whoever comes out swinging the bats will win this game.

Cornersville's bats just came alive. They scored 4 runs without getting an out. They put the ball in play in the outfield and CA's fielders were diving after balls and just not coming up with them. It was a very exciting game to watch at the end. GREAT JOB Cornersville on the win! Get them again today! :thumb: