Preseason 14U Rankings

Fury96

Fury 95 will be there if the TSSAA tournament is over.

I still can't understand why Hendersonville finds it necessary to have this qualifier the same week as the TN high school state. If we get rain or a "if" game the girls don't have a chance to enjoy a state championship.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update from TD on this weekends Qualifier

No problem we will still be playing on 5 fields at drakes creek and 3 fields at veterans park.

Schedule will be out Wednesday afternoon.

Teams entered are

Team Worth

Tn ILLusion 96'

Tn Xplosion

Heritage Hot Stix

Fury 96'

Firebirds

Team Elite

Sliver Eagles

Tn Diamonds

Middle Tn Twisters

Fury 95'

Valley Thunder

• 2 weeks later...

Ok , JUST MY OPINION but here is my list........

1. FURY96

2. Fury 95

3. Wild Thangs (just from what I saw in the fall)

4. Valley Thunder

5. Worth95

6. Xplosion

7. Illusion96

8. Firebirds

9. Silver Eagles

10. WHO WANTS IT ????

4 & 5 could change weekly.

6,7, 8 & 9 could change daily

SIDE NOTES

-Fury 95 started hitting this weekend and had good starts from their pitchers.

-Silver Eagles had a rough welcome to ASA. Won 2 games in Hendersonville and didn't win a game this weekend. They could surprise a few teams if they continue after their berth.

-Easton 95 was a huge disappointment this weekend, Loaded with 2 future soddy stars, A Walker Valley stud and what might be the fastest team 1 through 9 didnt win a game this weekend.

-Falcons Elite not playing "A" ball or much ASA

-Cruisers 95.... havent seen them since the fall.

-Mizuno who?

Where is everyone that hasn't qualified going to go get their berths?

Ok , JUST MY OPINION but here is my list........

1. FURY96

2. Fury 95

3. Wild Thangs (just from what I saw in the fall)

4. Valley Thunder

5. Worth95

6. Xplosion

7. Illusion96

8. Firebirds

9. Silver Eagles

10. WHO WANTS IT ????

4 & 5 could change weekly.

6,7, 8 & 9 could change daily

SIDE NOTES

-Fury 95 started hitting this weekend and had good starts from their pitchers.

-Silver Eagles had a rough welcome to ASA. Won 2 games in Hendersonville and didn't win a game this weekend. They could surprise a few teams if they continue after their berth.

-Easton 95 was a huge disappointment this weekend, Loaded with 2 future soddy stars, A Walker Valley stud and what might be the fastest team 1 through 9 didnt win a game this weekend.

-Falcons Elite not playing "A" ball or much ASA

-Cruisers 95.... havent seen them since the fall.

-Mizuno who?

Where is everyone that hasn't qualified going to go get their berths?

You must have missed the Valley Thunder losing their first two games (one ugly) to have them so high up...Everything under the Fury teams looks to be a complete toss up...And whatever happened to the White Lightning 95?

HEY FELLAS IT IS ALL GOOD.THE SILVER EAGLES ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME.THE GIRLS ARE REALIZING THEY HAVE TO FOCUS HARDER AND PLAY HARDER.WE ARE STILL WORKING A FEW THINGS OUT.IVE SEEN GLIMMERS OF NICE THINGS TO COME AND IMPROVEMENT.MINUS A FEW ERRORS AND HIT A LIL BETTER AND WE ARE IN THE HUNT.WE HAVE MET AND PLAYED SOME CLASS ACT TEAMS AND MADE SOME FRIENDS AND ENJOYING THE GAMES.SEEN SOME GOOD PITCHING IMPRESSED WITH SEVERAL PITCHERS.LIKE IT SO MUCH THINK WE WILL HANG AROUND.THE GIRLS ARE LOVING PLAYING NICE TEAMS.AS OF NOW WE START TO CLICK AND DO GOOD THEN MESS IT UP WITH A FEW ERRORS.AND NOT GETTING AS MANY HITS AS WE NEED.WE WILL IMPROVE.WE HAVE ONLY PLAYED 8 GAMES IN 2 TOURNAMENTS.WE NEED MORE AT BATS.LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YALL AT THE NEXT ONE.

• 1 month later...

I hate to see such an enjoyable thread die.By this point a lot has been revealed.I've seen some teams improve but most seem to lose intensity as the season goes.team mizuno 96 looked good at times.fundamentals looked better by most teams,pitching seemed to be the big difference.

:popcorneater:

I hate to see such an enjoyable thread die.By this point a lot has been revealed.I've seen some teams improve but most seem to lose intensity as the season goes.team mizuno 96 looked good at times.fundamentals looked better by most teams,pitching seemed to be the big difference.

:popcorneater:

It has been an enjoyable year for our family. We have seen some really good ball through out the country, playing teams from 12 states. Two things that are the same from coast to coast Is that ASA has the highest level of play and most of the girls playing are GREAT YOUNG LADIES from good parents.

My daughter started volleyball workouts this week and others on our team have started school softball practices, the signs that the season is close to the end...wow high school!!! We go from competing at the highest level together with GREAT coaches to playing against each other with average or below average coaches(another topic for another time).

BUT NOW after all the battles on the field we have had, it's time for us to support all the teams that have qualified !!!

As a FURY96 parent we wish all the teams in Tennessee going to Moline the BEST of luck at Nationals !!!