Preseason 14U Rankings

Fury96

Lets have some fun and see what everyones preseason rankings are for the 14U division.

1. Silver Eagles

2. Fury 95

3. Worth 95

4. Illusions 95/96 mix

5. Nashville Cruisers 95

6. Mizuno 95

7. Valley Thunder

8. Frost Falcons Elite

9. West Tennessee Wild Things

10. Fury 96

Ok so i missed on a few of these but got some right too. Silver Eagles did not hold on to the top spot. Think it is safe to safe one and two go to both Fury teams. Fury 95 won three one run games and Fury 96 won twice by larger margins. The Nashville Cruisers are non existent, Mizuno 95 didn't win hardly any games and Frost Falcons Elite never showed up in any tournament above the B- level and lost their first two games in the USFA B World Series. West Tennessee Wild Things won the USFA B Tennessee State but just dont' play ASA. so i would have to rank em this way at this point.

3. Worth 95

4. Tennessee Xplosion

5.Valley Thunder

6.Illusions

7.West Tennessee Wild Things

8.Mizuno 95

Edited by Fury96

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season pretty much over for most teams... upcoming season should be very interesting with many player/team shifts! :roflol:

Scratching my head here, but 2011 will be a repeat of 2010, and that is Fury being at the top of the food chain. Speaking for the coaches and players, but I see even more playing 16u in 2011, to prepare for 2011 Nationals...My only wish is ASA in winter meetings to make ASA 14u "A" go to 43ft..Then there won't be an adjustment for the 14u teams that want to play 16u/18u, then go back and play qualifiers and states at 40ft...

I am curios what '96 player/team shifts are there that will shake up 14u?

Scratching my head here, but 2011 will be a repeat of 2010, and that is Fury being at the top of the food chain. Speaking for the coaches and players, but I see even more playing 16u in 2011, to prepare for 2011 Nationals...My only wish is ASA in winter meetings to make ASA 14u "A" go to 43ft..Then there won't be an adjustment for the 14u teams that want to play 16u/18u, then go back and play qualifiers and states at 40ft...

The word in knoxville is that the lady aces have 4-6 players that have '95 birthdays that will be traveling to chattanooga for fury tryouts. If that happens, fury95 should be very hard to beat if those girls are chosen. Things that make you go, hmmmm.

BREAKING NEWS stay tuned :roflolk:

Edited by dejavu7

The word in knoxville is that the lady aces have 4-6 players that have '95 birthdays that will be traveling to chattanooga for fury tryouts. If that happens, fury95 should be very hard to beat if those girls are chosen. Things that make you go, hmmmm.

If that happens it should pretty much end the Lady Aces. How good is your source?

If that happens it should pretty much end the Lady Aces. How good is your source?

I will see what i can find out from someone on the team or atleast close to the team. I do know someone that knows the coach, but i don't know how much information he will give out to anyone. I was told that Fury95 is only looking to take 1 or 2 players at their tryouts, so that move for those girls may not be the best move. I do wish a TN team could be loaded up to go ta a national and get a top 5 finish in that 16 year old age group within the next year or two.