Who are the top 5 teams in the 16u division in TN?

devinshire

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who won the berth this weekend?

Thunder 93 beat Chattanooga Fury 94 2 times with the score of 3-1 to win the berth out of the loosers bracket. Does anyone know who put Thunder into the loosers bracket? The bracket wasnt filled out completly the last time I checked.

That seems to be a pattern this year. A Fury team being beaten twice by a team out of the loosers bracket.

Dont get me wrong WonderTwin, I was just saying he was the only coach that I knew of in Tennessee that coached college ball. I wasn't saying that synergy wasn't a Tennessee team, just the oppisite.

Thunder 93 also has an ex-college coach on the field.

Thunder 93 beat Chattanooga Fury 94 2 times with the score of 3-1 to win the berth out of the loosers bracket. Does anyone know who put Thunder into the loosers bracket? The bracket wasnt filled out completly the last time I checked.

That seems to be a pattern this year. A Fury team being beaten twice by a team out of the loosers bracket.

Fury won 5-2 to put Knox Thunder 93 in the loser's bracket. Great job by Thunder 93 to come back and win four in a row.

Dont get me wrong WonderTwin, I was just saying he was the only coach that I knew of in Tennessee that coached college ball. I wasn't saying that synergy wasn't a Tennessee team, just the oppisite.

What other Fury team did that happen too?

Who is coching the Thunder 93?

What team is it that keeps drawing all of the out of state players? I heard there coach is a college coach. He must have alot of contacts. They could win it all this weekend.

Come on, just tell everyone the team that you are obviously wanting to tout. Its ok, really! But don't be spouting crap like : " What team ", "I heard" and "They could". Just say: My team's name is ______ (fill in the blank) and we are coming to Chattanooga and kicking everyone's butts! It will help you sleep better at night. If you're looking for some outside reassurrance, your team is probably getting put out in 3-4 games. But, good luck anyway!

Thanks for the reassurance, My questions were answered by others. Looks like they did win it all. Sorry your team has not qualified, since you are the almighty 3B Coach..

What team is it that keeps drawing all of the out of state players? I heard there coach is a college coach. He must have alot of contacts. They could win it all this weekend.

Come on, just tell everyone the team that you are obviously wanting to tout. Its ok, really! But don't be spouting crap like : " What team ", "I heard" and "They could". Just say: My team's name is ______ (fill in the blank) and we are coming to Chattanooga and kicking everyone's butts! It will help you sleep better at night. If you're looking for some outside reassurrance, your team is probably getting put out in 3-4 games. But, good luck anyway!

Thanks for the reassurance, My questions were answered by others. Looks like they did win it all. Sorry your team has not qualified, since you are the almighty 3B Coach..

HAHA! What courage you have! It's easy to boast on the Tuesday following the qualifier! You didn't even have the "softballs" to put your team out there. And I doubt your team qualified, anyone associated with the Thunder would have "Talked the talk and walked the walk!" My guess is your team had an short weekend. And for future reference, Almighty should be capitalized when you refer to me. :roflolk:

The Thunder Coaches are they young lady mentioned earlier along with Bill Oliver and Mark Smith. They are very good coaches and call a very aggressive game. If you look at their team most wont graduate until 2012 they will be a dominate force next two years. Good job to Thunder, 2nd year in a row going to nationals.