Does It Matter?

In Hoc Signo Vinces

My question to everyone in TN this year that knows good wrestling, does D-I state duals and individuals matter this year. I say NO! Why everyone in D-I is so technically far from Bradley that I know that they could not compete against the D-II who are ranked behind Bradley.

This leads me to believe why I think Bradley would lose to any of the top 3 D-II teams in the state and that is schedule, who has Bradley wrestled?........Waiting for a reply, but I can tell you that:

Ryan has wrestled: Nationally ranked Mater Dei, Brandon, and Collins Hill

Baylor has wrestled: Minnesota Apple Valley tourney

CBHS has wrestled Parkland #1 NC

But thats okay Bradley won their own tourney this year........ :roflol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question to everyone in TN this year that knows good wrestling, does D-I state duals and individuals matter this year. I say NO! Why everyone in D-I is so technically far from Bradley that I know that they could not compete against the D-II who are ranked behind Bradley.

This leads me to believe why I think Bradley would lose to any of the top 3 D-II teams in the state and that is schedule, who has Bradley wrestled?........Waiting for a reply, but I can tell you that:

Ryan has wrestled: Nationally ranked Mater Dei, Brandon, and Collins Hill

Baylor has wrestled: Minnesota Apple Valley tourney

CBHS has wrestled Parkland #1 NC

But thats okay Bradley won their own tourney this year........ :roflol:

In Hoc,

I am not going to touch the Bradley comments, they have earned their respect. I believe the top DII teams would have great matches with Bradley that either could win. However, I will correct a couple of things to save you the embarassment of someone else doing :excl:

1) Mater Dei is not national ranked and I don't believe they have been this year (or within the last few years but I am not researching it)

2) CBHS has also wrestled Collins Hill this year (53-13 in favor of CH) to go along with defeating Parkland at the Fandetti Brawl

3) Baylor attended The Clash, which is not held at Apple Valley, it is in Rochester, MN which is around an hour from Apple Valley

Am I going to see you at the duals?

In Hoc, how original! Easy fix. Pretty sure that Coach Logsdon and Coach Smith do the scheduling for BCHS. This weekend, find them, maintain your confrontational courage and explain to them why they should defend their schedule to you. You seem so confident, I'm sure you'll intimidate them. Or do your best confrontations come anonymously from behind your keyboard? :roflol:

Why are you asking me? I gave you the perfect solution to the issue that is tearing you up inside. What do you think, Good idea??

I pulled up a few of your past posts, and saw where you enjoy calling people "garbage" and liked to make reference to the "Blackman trailer rats". Pretty strong, but anonymously so. I don't know you myself and have absolutely no desire to, but Hey, are you going to call the Bradley coaches garbage, trailer rats or just cowards? That rolling head smiley you like to use could become quite ironic! :roflol:

First off me and you both know it was freestyleforlife, another Ryan supporter that made the claim that Blackman was "trailer rats", I never said that but Daisy if you can post a link on this forum where I did in fact call Blackman that, promise I will buy you a brand new pair of dentures, that was HIS post so get it right before you start throwing out your judgement at me.

i have only called one person garbage and that is ironman and trust me he is a bottom feeder, I just hope he won't post after state

Look genius, I don't live on this forum and am fairly new, so I don't have a clue about what I "should know" about anything. I simply clicked on your name and it pulled up your past posts. I live a full life away from this little soap opera here, and don't understand these cute little games that you play. I just offered a simple fix for a guy who "WANTS ANSWERS"!! regarding who some program does or does not schedule.(that's a Tom Cruise reference, just in case you missed it) :thumb:

Hahahaha.......my "little games" I really do not care for games, but explanations please, I just want to know why Bradley's schedule this year is not up to par with Baylor, Christian Bros., or Ryan's schedule. Look just give me a decent reason and I will back off, I mean a half decent reason then I am done, but tell me what was Bradley's hardest match this year, Walker Valley, :thumb:

I'm not sure about Bradley but you said they couldn't hang with any of the top 3. I do know that Franklin High hung with FRHS and, had they had their complete lineup, would have beaten them. FHS isn't afraid to wrestle Father Ryan, BA, or any of the other DII schools that it meets up with.

To help your memory Father Ryan won 48-25 over Franklin. Almost doubled the score and did it without 3 starters in their lineup. They also more than doubled Franklin's score at the Father Ryan invitational. Better to just say "they were better than us"...no excuses.