The Pirates from SP Spring Workouts/Scrimmages

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate drove down past the field yesterday and ther was no sign of practice. Like ole Roy, OP thought ther would be morning sessions. Not quite sure but heard theys was a scrimmage Friday with somebody. Recon it don't much matter cause OP is a leaving for south Florida Friday morning with a few fellers to fish.......? Figure to sign in on 1 of them lobby computers to see how the speedway boys done.

Hey Roy...........does that Murphy book say anything about how strong them Pirates is this year, dad burnit ole Zone has got OP worried a saying they are skinny and and weak.

yea these ole skinny , slow and weak polk county boy mite sneak up on yall again . better shut the door behind yall

A Living Legend like myself is never mistaken. I am curious if "Mr. Legit" has ever had the opportunity to be graced with my presence. It is truly a privalege and honor for anyone to be graced with the presence of The Great One. Hopefully "Mr. Legit" will be fortunate enough to be graced with my presence at one of those SP games this season. You sir, will have that opportunity in the annual jamboree and games against Marion, Signal and Boyd.

I'll be at the jasper game like always maybe you will grace me with your presence. Maybe you can while wiping the tears out of your eyes because of the thumping you will be watching as the Pirates do it again.

Old Pirate drove down past the field yesterday and ther was no sign of practice. Like ole Roy, OP thought ther would be morning sessions. Not quite sure but heard theys was a scrimmage Friday with somebody. Recon it don't much matter cause OP is a leaving for south Florida Friday morning with a few fellers to fish.......? Figure to sign in on 1 of them lobby computers to see how the speedway boys done.

Hey Roy...........does that Murphy book say anything about how strong them Pirates is this year, dad burnit ole Zone has got OP worried a saying they are skinny and and weak.

OP, be careful about that coast, these days and the oil make the fish hard to catch as it makes the hook slick. You might have to take a nigt light so the fish can see the the bait. But thats an other story.

I'm pretty sure that everyone will know just how far the Pirates have come after there first real scrimmage which I think is this Friday. 7 on 7 is fine and dandy to keep in shape and get your timing down but put the big uglies on the field and then you will be able to see just how strong the team as a whole is. Don't be surprise if the o-line is better than people think.

I was talking to a friend of mine last night who is a former running back at South Pittsburg and a very good one I might ask and he was telling me about yesterdays practice and I got very excited. He said that the Pirates future is starting to emerge and you will be able to see this young man some starting tomorrow in the scrimmage. Like I said in one of my first posts, South Pittsburg has some young talent coming up that is just incredible. This young freshman is in the same class as Cody Walker was just with a better head on his shoulders. Get Ready I Know I Am. PIRATES FOREVER

I was talking to a friend of mine last night who is a former running back at South Pittsburg and a very good one I might ask and he was telling me about yesterdays practice and I got very excited. He said that the Pirates future is starting to emerge and you will be able to see this young man some starting tomorrow in the scrimmage. Like I said in one of my first posts, South Pittsburg has some young talent coming up that is just incredible. This young freshman is in the same class as Cody Walker was just with a better head on his shoulders. Get Ready I Know I Am. PIRATES FOREVER

Hate to burst your bubble Mr. Legit...and I love pirate football... but no freshman at Sp is in the same class as Cody Walker was...He was a man amongst boys and was getting college letters from USC and other big schools as a freshman....I know all the players...Zone does to...if there is a Cody Walker out there as a freshman I would love to see it this year...I doubt it....But would love to see it!!