#4 Gleason Lady Bulldogs---can u say over rated???

BallerGuru

#4 in the State polls this week????

Schedule toughness- 84 out of 108

Outside of Greenfileld/Bradford----who have they played? Now this is a sad example of reputation votes or school name only votes. They should win their district (which could be won by some good big city jr high leagues) and they will be eliminated 1st game of region tourney. This is just an illustration of name sake only voting for ranking purposes.

Outside of Greenfileld/Bradford----who have they played? Now this is a sad example of reputation votes or school name only votes. They should win their district (which could be won by some good big city jr high leagues) and they will be eliminated 1st game of region tourney. This is just an illustration of name sake only voting for ranking purposes.

Their #4 ranking is probably high, but it is really not that big of a deal. If they are as good as their ranking says then they will prove it in the regional tourney. If they are not, then they wont. In my opinion, I do not think they will make it out of the region, but even that does not mean they are not worthy of a top 10 ranking as 14A is pretty tough and they will be playing them. If the districts go like the regular season then it looks like Gleason would play Humboldt/Bradford but also possible that they would play Trenton. Any of those would be a tough 1st round game, and it only gets harder from there.

Their #4 ranking is probably high, but it is really not that big of a deal. If they are as good as their ranking says then they will prove it in the regional tourney. If they are not, then they wont. In my opinion, I do not think they will make it out of the region, but even that does not mean they are not worthy of a top 10 ranking as 14A is pretty tough and they will be playing them. If the districts go like the regular season then it looks like Gleason would play Humboldt/Bradford but also possible that they would play Trenton. Any of those would be a tough 1st round game, and it only gets harder from there.

I'm with you on this one..It may be a little high simply because we probably think Lake Co and Greenfield should bre ranked higher and Gleason will have a first round opponent in the first game that will be pretty tough.I only saw Gleason one game,against Greenfield and I also know I wouldnt want Lake Co to have to play Gleason in the first game with the loser going home.

They are in another district but it doesn't mean they are magically worse. If they were in your district then they would be better all the sudden. They are good.How good? We will see. If you will remember they made it to the state tourny many times playing Sharon , Pville,Big Sandy,Clarksburg in the 90's.I would not count them out.I can remember the only competition they had was Bradford for years.

They are in another district but it doesn't mean they are magically worse. If they were in your district then they would be better all the sudden. They are good.How good? We will see. If you will remember they made it to the state tourny many times playing Sharon , Pville,Big Sandy,Clarksburg in the 90's.I would not count them out.I can remember the only competition they had was Bradford for years.

I agree..I saw talent in Gleason ,no matter what district they are in..I remember those Bradford -Gleason years but some of those years Lake Co wasnt too bad,even if they were the 3rd place team.I remember twice that Lake Co ended a couple of the Gleason's best team's season.I believe one of them Gleason was ranked number 1 and undefeated..

I agree with you, but in my opinion this Gleason team would get run off the court by those other Gleason teams. I think this team is talented. There is no doubt about that. None of this matters because they will play it out, but I think Gleason would be the 3rd place team in 14A this year. That is just my opinion, for what it's worth.

I agree with you, but in my opinion this Gleason team would get run off the court by those other Gleason teams. I think this team is talented. There is no doubt about that. None of this matters because they will play it out, but I think Gleason would be the 3rd place team in 14A this year. That is just my opinion, for what it's worth.

No dis-respect to Gleason,Humboldt,Bradford.etc..but I sure hope the two teams you seem to have in mind take care of business and both make it to sub state..M iddleton may be a tough game at Middleton but I'd like our chances if we are the team to go..Same as Greenfield and Gleason..if those teams went to Middleton,may be a tough game but Middleton will have to play a team tougher than anyone they've played in their district.!

I agree..I saw talent in Gleason ,no matter what district they are in..I remember those Bradford -Gleason years but some of those years Lake Co wasnt too bad,even if they were the 3rd place team.I remember twice that Lake Co ended a couple of the Gleason's best team's season.I believe one of them Gleason was ranked number 1 and undefeated..

That would have been 1996....Those Westview folks still hear about having the 2nd best team in the county, even with the gold ball that year....right westtnfan :popcorneater: (i couldn't resist!)