Hampton 2010

pujo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pujo, How's spring practice going in Bulldog Country? I'm hearing some good things. Do you know how we did against Sullivan Central in the scrimmage the other day?

I've also heard some good stuff, hearing good thing about the line. Got alot of strong boys.Playing several kids who don't have alot of experience, they should improve alot. Ithink the scrimmage went pretty well, they were missing 3 key guys both ways. Should be a pretty solid team. The defence slould be better and the offence may be a little more balanced. The work ethic is the one thing that stands out to me. This bunch has really worked. They just need to keep up the good work over the summer. Don't llok now but practice is just a little over 2 months away.

Hey Pujo, How's spring practice going in Bulldog Country? I'm hearing some good things. Do you know how we did against Sullivan Central in the scrimmage the other day?

I've also heard some good stuff, hearing good thing about the line. Got alot of strong boys.Playing several kids who don't have alot of experience, they should improve alot. Ithink the scrimmage went pretty well, they were missing 3 key guys both ways. Should be a pretty solid team. The defence slould be better and the offence may be a little more balanced. The work ethic is the one thing that stands out to me. This bunch has really worked. They just need to keep up the good work over the summer. Don't llok now but practice is just a little over 2 months away.

Thanks for the info pujo. You are as always the most trusted source for all things Bulldogs Football. I'm reay to hear the crowds and the pads cracking. Not much longer.

I am hoping to be over for a game this year. I will be in Elizabethton in Oct....Go Dawgs!

Hopefully I'll get to meet you, got alot of respect for you and you're knowledge on here.

I got a small dose of the up and coming Bulldogs. The defense was very impressive, quick to the ball. Not as great on the other side of the ball,did have some good plays, but pretty hit and miss. Didn't have the starting QB, but the other kid ran the ball pretty well and made a few good throws, he is a hard worker and a very good athelete ,he'll be a good one. Very impressed with Logan Shell, he's learned how to play hard and has improved a ton. The Hassett kid looked like' he will be a player. The biggest thing for this team is ,the offensive line needs to get quicker off the ball and some of the kids need to learn how to play harder. If the Edwards kid ever learns to play to his potential, he'll be special. No doubt in my mind ,he could be all state. I was also impressed with Trussler and Atkins. Should be a good year for the Bulldog faithful. Got to continue to work hard ,the clock is ticking, the season will be here in a hurry. GooooooooooooooBulldogsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I am hoping to be over for a game this year. I will be in Elizabethton in Oct....Go Dawgs!

Hopefully I'll get to meet you, got alot of respect for you and you're knowledge on here.

I got a small dose of the up and coming Bulldogs. The defense was very impressive, quick to the ball. Not as great on the other side of the ball,did have some good plays, but pretty hit and miss. Didn't have the starting QB, but the other kid ran the ball pretty well and made a few good throws, he is a hard worker and a very good athelete ,he'll be a good one. Very impressed with Logan Shell, he's learned how to play hard and has improved a ton. The Hassett kid looked like' he will be a player. The biggest thing for this team is ,the offensive line needs to get quicker off the ball and some of the kids need to learn how to play harder. If the Edwards kid ever learns to play to his potential, he'll be special. No doubt in my mind ,he could be all state. I was also impressed with Trussler and Atkins. Should be a good year for the Bulldog faithful. Got to continue to work hard ,the clock is ticking, the season will be here in a hurry. GooooooooooooooBulldogsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thanks for the update..hoping for a great year

I'm sorry i have been a Hampton fan for along time i have played there 3years ago! but you talk about how the 2010 team works hard and i heard of a kid who could lift 375 and then at the wieght lifting compatition he couldnt even get 275 off his chest also there was a bunch who they said they could all get 300 well i didnt hear of one kid to get 300 i didnt even hear of one that got 250 also you said there D looked great against volenteer and Suliven Central also teams who combined 2 wins last season and Central scrimmaged north green who tied with them for 2 hours befor they scrimmaged Hampton and they still tied with them and only reason they looked good against volenteer was the fact there coach ran the same offence the whole scrimage and it was pathetic both teams were they droped Gatlin berg pitt cause they are terrified of getting killed here is how i think they will really do!

they will only beat North green by 28 and Hancock County by 14 also they will beat Unaka by 7! they will take Unico co down by 6 Then they will beat Johnson Co by 2 at home! they will lose to Johnson Co away by 10 and get beat by cosby by 14 and lose to Sulivan East by 12 Cloudlan will win in OT by 1 and i pick Happy Valley to beat them by 35 i think there record will be 5-5 but if they do worse it wouldnt suprise me this is he worse Hampton team i have seen in awhile! alot of these players need to grow up a whole lot befor season starts also they have lost there whole line and a great running back and a great Quarter Back they probably had 85% of hamptons points last year! The 2010 team has way to many players who think there really better then they truely are and the talk about a great coaching staff the best coach they got is Lunsford and that is it They lost 2 of the best coaches j.C. and Tim Andrews! plus they lost the best player in the conferance Logan Andrews there is no one who will fill the shoes of last years line plus yea they do have good line backers but they have one saftey Dylan Ward, Jacob Jones and kevin Taylor are a joke and the have TJ Lyons who is there best player at D end they have no D tackels so they will get ran on all year! also they say they won the Volenteer Scrimage but our Varsity cored on there Jv D! but the 2010 class will be a whole lot better!

I'm sorry i have been a Hampton fan for along time i have played there 3years ago! but you talk about how the 2010 team works hard and i heard of a kid who could lift 375 and then at the wieght lifting compatition he couldnt even get 275 off his chest also there was a bunch who they said they could all get 300 well i didnt hear of one kid to get 300 i didnt even hear of one that got 250 also you said there D looked great against volenteer and Suliven Central also teams who combined 2 wins last season and Central scrimmaged north green who tied with them for 2 hours befor they scrimmaged Hampton and they still tied with them and only reason they looked good against volenteer was the fact there coach ran the same offence the whole scrimage and it was pathetic both teams were they droped Gatlin berg pitt cause they are terrified of getting killed here is how i think they will really do!

they will only beat North green by 28 and Hancock County by 14 also they will beat Unaka by 7! they will take Unico co down by 6 Then they will beat Johnson Co by 2 at home! they will lose to Johnson Co away by 10 and get beat by cosby by 14 and lose to Sulivan East by 12 Cloudlan will win in OT by 1 and i pick Happy Valley to beat them by 35 i think there record will be 5-5 but if they do worse it wouldnt suprise me this is he worse Hampton team i have seen in awhile! alot of these players need to grow up a whole lot befor season starts also they have lost there whole line and a great running back and a great Quarter Back they probably had 85% of hamptons points last year! The 2010 team has way to many players who think there really better then they truely are and the talk about a great coaching staff the best coach they got is Lunsford and that is it They lost 2 of the best coaches j.C. and Tim Andrews! plus they lost the best player in the conferance Logan Andrews there is no one who will fill the shoes of last years line plus yea they do have good line backers but they have one saftey Dylan Ward, Jacob Jones and kevin Taylor are a joke and the have TJ Lyons who is there best player at D end they have no D tackels so they will get ran on all year! also they say they won the Volenteer Scrimage but our Varsity cored on there Jv D! but the 2010 class will be a whole lot better!

Wow! Someone is really missing the good ole days already. This years team may not be as good as the 2007 team but alot of teams arent going to be as good as that team. There was alot of pure tallent on that team. Some have to work hard and still wont be that tallented. If you are the true Hampton fan you say you are then dont bad mouth kids that are out there working hard. I think the 2010 Dogs could be pretty good but only time will tell. I will be there at the games no matter how they do cause Im a true fan. There is no need to single out kids that are out there working and playing for our school. Maybe they will go 5-5 but so did the 2008 team that had alot of 2007 team players on it. So dont talk bad about a bunch of boys out there playing hard.

They definately lost most of the line, also lost most of the players who did the scoreing.But Iknow for a fact that this bunch has worked extremely hard ,only time will tell how many wins that produces. As far as the Volenteer thing goes, they looked better against them this year than they did a year ago.Hampton didn't move the ball at will, but who knows how they would have moved it with Ward at QB. they have alot to work on, and hopefully ,they'll keep up the work over the summer. Ithink the record will be better than what you think, but 'you could be right. All anyone can expect out of any group of kids is to work hard and be the best they can be. Thats the only thing required to be a true winner. From what I've seen and heard ,they have several whose willing to pay the price. Its a group I'll be proud to cheer for.