DIV II BRACKETS

rasslinlite

2blLeg,

Remember that I am not a TSSAA coach so it isn't that unusual for me not to know everything. I would assume that the coaches received some other information with all of the requirements, etc. If they did not then hopefully someone is working with the TSSAA to continue to improve their documentation, standards, etc.

understand, thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole Hayes back at 135??? I heard he broke his ankle and tore a bunch of ligaments just a few weeks ago. Never can tell these days. Also a rumor of the Big Blue's Clements, Duncan, and Martino dropping a weight class to 140, 145, and 152?

If that is true, Hooker would be going 135, and with a healthy Hayes.... Not sure thats the best idea. However, if Hayes is still injured (which he most likely is) then it should be one heck of a couple state finals matches.

Does anyone else ever wonder if hrdcrwrestler, Sommers and Rigger were seperated at birth?

well, as long as keefejams isn't connected. gotta love ya BB AND YOU TOO TEX23. I still can't figure out how you know so much around the state and my locale from way down in Houston. you commin up to Franklin?