LAWRENCE COUNTY BEATS COLUMBIA!!!!

wildcatfan64

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey samb123 make sure you guys have some new dry-eraseboard material, the last stuff was funny so lets step it up a little bit, keep it clean.

No problem. The dry erase board is my specialty. It only works if we have someone to aim it towards though. Will GCHS have a good student section?

Lets see last game of the year, playing L'burg in our house on a Friday night in a town with nothing to do but go out of town the place should be packed. But on the other hand if you havent noticed I think I am the only one on here trying to talk up BOBCAT basketball, not much support these days.

Hey samb123 make sure you guys have some new dry-eraseboard material, the last stuff was funny so lets step it up a little bit, keep it clean.

No problem. The dry erase board is my specialty. It only works if we have someone to aim it towards though. Will GCHS have a good student section?

Lets see last game of the year, playing L'burg in our house on a Friday night in a town with nothing to do but go out of town the place should be packed. But on the other hand if you havent noticed I think I am the only one on here trying to talk up BOBCAT basketball, not much support these days.

Well, BWB, at least yall had a good football team. I noticed yall had tons of support in that area.

All this makes me wonder how much lc has left in the tank. Got to go to GC friday for out of district matchup, so does columbia on thursday. I feel GC will win both games. They have turned things around since the removal of a tumor they had growing on the team. Should be alot closer games than earlier this year.

BOBCAT, just curious on who the tumor was and what happened? You all had and I guess still do have a very athletic and well rounded team. I'm just wondering what happened?

All this makes me wonder how much lc has left in the tank. Got to go to GC friday for out of district matchup, so does columbia on thursday. I feel GC will win both games. They have turned things around since the removal of a tumor they had growing on the team. Should be alot closer games than earlier this year.

BOBCAT, just curious on who the tumor was and what happened? You all had and I guess still do have a very athletic and well rounded team. I'm just wondering what happened?

We had a player to break school board policy and was removed from the team. Was it ok if I answered for the bobcat dude.

[qT"]

Thanks for the kind words Binns. It's refreshing to see that someone with no ties to either school can see the importance of KEEPING STUDENTS IN THE STANDS.[te]

..and PLAYERS OUT OF THE STANDS.

...and COACHES AWAY FROM CHEERLEADERS.

Sorry you brought that up but since you did,

How is that "Assault" charge progressing? I myself know how it is going, do you?

They do not think it was malicious so prefer not to press charges. Coach Thomas attempted to apologize but they were already outside and did not want to go back in the gym so they told the principal they accepted the apology and left.

Lets talk about the LCHS win over Columbia now.

Thank you Coach T. WHAT A WIN!!

I've stated this once and I will state this again. I feel that dry eraseboards should be banned...