Latest Bolus rankings-Fussell #1

Indian

Yes, it is definitely a glaring omission. You should know before you click the link there will be several in any such list. I disagree with "without much thought," though. There has to be some rhyme or reason or he wouldn't have added several new, good freshmen. He has players from one of the state to the other, with west and middle having about an equal number.

Any other glaring omissions, other than the obvious ones, the Division I and high-level NAIA type signings?

Not insulted, especially since your focus seems to be who isn't on it instead of who is, which is certainly acceptable and appreciated. No need to put down individuals getting recognized.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmine James, mentioned previously as being in the "best of the rest" group, was 6th overall last year-Hassell, Avant, Dupree, Miko Williams, Watkins were the only ones ahead of her.

Taylor Mills was brought up a while back for not even being on it, looking on some old lists he did have her in his top 50 (second set of 25) in an alphabetical group, in a 100-player overall list. That was from April 2009. Maybe he just accidentally lost track of her listing. When last year's seniors (Hassell, James, etc) were removed, she wasn't on the next list. I've not seen players fall that far off his rankings, usually if you're in the middle or higher you stay on it through the rest of high school until the senior players are taken off near the end of each school year.

New rankings:

http://www.kyprephoops.com/1011/May10BolusTNGirls.html

Graves, no surprise, at the top. There are some new players in the Memphis area in this set. He has Destiny James near the top, if she's related to Jasmine James hopefully that will make anyone slighted over her early low ranking feel much better. :roflol: Williams from Mt Juliet is now on it, another missing name that seemed to get people hot under the collar.

Yeah i got one that should be higher than the second 25 is heather butler of gibson county she has lead her team to back to back state titles and this year was MVP and set the state tourney record for most points in the tourney with 93 in 3 games

I think this list is for next season.

Barbee being the top sleeper is a nice position, but I seriously doubt any of the top 12 could stop her. She is very good.