Knox grace wins 4th district champ. in a row

RunAndGun

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job boys. Not many gave you a chance after loosing all five starters, way to prove them wrong.

well i told you that (IF)burdette and williams(which has not been much of a factor)returned that you would have a legite chance at #1,burdette has always been a class act and an outstanding player!Give your coach credit i still dont like what he done last year,but he has done a good job coaching,i would like to say that i havent watched much bball this year,but that this has been a terrible yr for Greenback basketball losing 8 srs off last yrs squad,but Titlow has been doubled and tripled in every game,and he still can keep them init if he touches the ball,some will say rather is best in region what this kid has done to keep his team in ball games has been unbelievable,rather has a good supporting cast titlow has no one,He IS the best player in the region,last night he was great and fun to watch-paper said 25pts and 12rbs,thats of 43 total team pts!Grace will be the team to beat again-but then again not taking nothing away from them but,this is the weakst i have ever seen district 3,we are way behind the other districts and regions!

Congrads to the boys from Grace. Did you have the same people from last year on the team or did some boys just HAPPEN to move to you school over the summer?

The school did grow from last year by over 50 kids but no new basketball players. Imagine that kids coming to Grace because they choose to do so and pay tuition and not play sports?? What is this world coming to.

Skippy,

Rather is the best in the reigon, no doubt about it. Titlow is a very good player and i will give him his credit, but i feel as you saying he has no supporting cast is just almost going against your case. If there is no supporting cast then someone has to score, and when your attempting a lot of shots a game then it is much easier to score. Now i may not be correct and maybe Titlow doesn't attempt a lot of shots but with you saying he has no support it leads me to believe he probably has to shoot most of the teams shots in order for them to score.

Here is why Rather is the best. If I am correct, he leads his team in points,assist,and i believe he is 2nd in rebounding. He can do it all. He averages like 18 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assist a game last time i checked prep Xtra. Now that is a stat line. He also put up 36 points against McMinn Central on the road to lead his team to victory. This is my opinion and facts to back up my opinion of why Rather is the best player in the reigon.

wow skippy if i didnt know any better i would think you were titlows dad or titlow himself...even in just a simple thread congratulating grace for a good year, you have to find something wrong and pump up titlow even more...rather is head and shoulders above anyone else in the region and titlow isnt even the best post in the region or district....give it a break and try to make a couple posts that dont down grace and dont try and pump up one of your own players. congrats to grace.

wow skippy if i didnt know any better i would think you were titlows dad or titlow himself...even in just a simple thread congratulating grace for a good year, you have to find something wrong and pump up titlow even more...rather is head and shoulders above anyone else in the region and titlow isnt even the best post in the region or district....give it a break and try to make a couple posts that dont down grace and dont try and pump up one of your own players. congrats to grace.

you make a good point a about a simple thread,congrats Grace you all have had a great year,and hoopin,you havnt been around these threads very long,or around district 3 bball,ask any coach who is the best post in the district or region,he's done his work i dont have to pump him up.just givin him some props its been a rough year.good luck to all in 3a. P.S. i thought i have done a pretty good job laying off Grace this year!

you make a good point a about a simple thread,congrats Grace you all have had a great year,and hoopin,you havnt been around these threads very long,or around district 3 bball,ask any coach who is the best post in the district or region,he's done his work i dont have to pump him up.just givin him some props its been a rough year.good luck to all in 3a. P.S. i thought i have done a pretty good job laying off Grace this year!

Sorry Skippy all the coaches voted on this already Inman was MVP and Burdett was second. I dont know where Titlow ended up but it wasnt first. Also I beleive you said you wouldnt say any thing this year about Grace because you were convinced based on your INSIDE INFORMATION that certian players were not going to play and you were wrong. Just a reminder. Good luck in the playoffs GRACE