(22-2) Knox Fulton at (24-1) Knox Bearden, who ya got?

tennessee22

Jody is an excellent coach but Blevins is a better X and O coach in my opinion. Jody's forte is defense but he is average at offensive X & O's. Blevins is an excellent offensive coach whose team plays good defense. Jody has the best athletes which gives him the advantage.

What a stupid comment. Blevins sucks at all aspects. Get a good coach over there and you will win titles.

you must be a kid that cut from Blevins team because you couldn't cut it on the floor...quit wasting our time with assine comments. You can't sit here and tell me that Blevins isn't a good coach, when he lost 5 starters from last years team and has the same regular season record as they did last year. Sometimes, its best to just ignore the comments of the unintelligent, but I couldn't just sit here and ignore your pure dumbfoundness of this topic!!! BET SON, JUST BET!!!!

Didnt go to Bearden. As i said before BLEVINS is NOT a good coach. Just because he wins during season against average talent means absolutely nothing. He cant win a title. You thinking he is a great coach is unintelligent. Give it up and admit it and you will feel better about it. SLAP!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of either team and went just to watch some good basketball and i didnt see too many calls that the officials missed. The walk call was close but i thought the no call at the end of the ball game was the right call. I thought they did a pretty good job of letting both teams play and getting out of the way of the game.

Didnt go to Bearden. As i said before BLEVINS is NOT a good coach. Just because he wins during season against average talent means absolutely nothing. He cant win a title. You thinking he is a great coach is unintelligent. Give it up and admit it and you will feel better about it. SLAP!

With your logic then, Dan Marino was not a good QB. Marino never won a Super Bowl, so he is one defiently not a good QB. Success in the post season, doesn't always mean that a coach isn't successful. Check out who has the most wins in Knoxville over the last 15 years and only won name will come up.....Mark Blevins...the proof is in the pudding there playa!!!

With your logic then, Dan Marino was not a good QB. Marino never won a Super Bowl, so he is one defiently not a good QB. Success in the post season, doesn't always mean that a coach isn't successful. Check out who has the most wins in Knoxville over the last 15 years and only won name will come up.....Mark Blevins...the proof is in the pudding there playa!!!

I liked Marino but Manning isn't a good QB in my opinion. Hahah WHO DAT!! But I disagree with your statement with the most wins the last 15 years.. I think that will be my boy over at AE, Charles Mitchell. Or even maybe even Jody Wright. Mitchell and Wright goes to the State just about every year, you don't hear much about those Puppies going to state.. But I'm ready for Monday so those Rebels can get another victory over those Puppies.. GO WEST/Let's GO AE!!

I liked Marino but Manning isn't a good QB in my opinion. Hahah WHO DAT!! But I disagree with your statement with the most wins the last 15 years.. I think that will be my boy over at AE, Charles Mitchell. Or even maybe even Jody Wright. Mitchell and Wright goes to the State just about every year, you don't hear much about those Puppies going to state.. But I'm ready for Monday so those Rebels can get another victory over those Puppies.. GO WEST/Let's GO AE!!

Hey Turtle where have you been? CoachT protective custody (lol). Just kidding. Monday nights game between West and Bearden should be exciting. Based on the way West shot the ball against Farragut on Friday, I could see the Rebels running into the championship. They looked like a well oiled machine.

I want to see numbers that back your claim up that Mitchell has more wins than Blevins? When I go home tonight, I will post the number of wins that Blevins has over the last 15 years. We will then see who has more wins....and oh yeah, your statement about Manning not being a good QB.....4 MVP's and 1 Super Bowl pretty much sums it up....what ya know bout dat!!!!

Surely you won't try to confuse Turtle with mere facts and statistics. :flower:

Bottom line is how many Gold or Silver Balls have you put in the trophy case. Appearances are great, regular season records are somewhat important but the true bottom line is the hardware you bring home at the end of the year. I think Wright has a lead over both Mitchell and Blevins.

Surely you won't try to confuse Turtle with mere facts and statistics. :flower:

Bottom line is how many Gold or Silver Balls have you put in the trophy case. Appearances are great, regular season records are somewhat important but the true bottom line is the hardware you bring home at the end of the year. I think Wright has a lead over both Mitchell and Blevins.

very well said, Wright just gets it done at tourney time!!!!