Best Teams in East Tn??

gohard

Coach Pharr is obviously doing a great job. However, the notion that he doesn't have any talent is not correct. He has three returning all district seniors. He also has four outstanding sophomores. Two of those,Phillip Pardue and Dalton Keck, pitched great games this weekend.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a couple weeks into the season seems like the Best teams are making a statement early!! Anderson Cty, Halls and Farragut looking strong in AAA ! IMAC looks like 4 losses might win the district! Parody amongst the Top 5 teams

Gibbs looks very strong in AA

What a great start to the Year for High School Baseball!! Any thoughts

Big series Mon & Tues between Sevier Co & Mo East in the IMAC. It does look like the IMAC is going to be very competitive! So far Mo East, Seymour, South Doyle & Jeff Co have been splitting with each other.

Halls looks like they are on a roll! Bats seem to be really HOT right now.

Farragut is good, don't get me wrong, but I personally don't think they are as good as they were last year. They do not have the depth that they normally have. I think you are already seeing the presence of Hardin Valley pulling quality players away from Farragut.

Maryville looks like they are clicking right now! You can say that Farragut used all there pitching over the weekend, but that is no excuse for only scoring 1 run. Congrats to Caleb Moore for keeping them off balance!

It seems that every district is going to be tighter this year! For all those underclassmen out there and their parents, don't take any game or at bat for granted! Before you know it, you'll be a senior & the time will fly by! (My son is a senior)

I'll show you the best team in East Tn .... Just make a short trip down to Halls and watch the Devils put on quite a clinic .... Have they had a close game yet? From what I have seen there has been no competition to these kids...... 7-0

It helps when you don't play anyone. Halls looked real good last year too until they faced a real team (Farragut) in the region. What was the score of that game again? 17-2.

Halls looks strong, Pitching wise, and from the hitting stand point. Not to mention Farragut has about 2000 or more students then Halls does. Not hard to develop a team from that now is it? Better team: HALLS.

Halls is a mediocre at best team, just look at their schedule!!! It's laughable at the least and 4 of their 7 wins come over a terrible karns team, and two terrible morristown teams. Farragut would beat this pathetic team into a pulp, especially if Pfiefer pitched. Those "studs" from texas couldn't hold Pfiefer, Delmonico, Bennett, or Williams jockstrap. Have fun losing in region yet again.

Wed Mar. 17 at Powell D W 1-0

Fri Mar. 19 Jefferson Co. N Hardball Classic at Morristown West W 13-5

Fri Mar. 19 Grainger N Hardball Classic at Jefferson Co. W 13-1

Sat Mar. 20 at #20 Morristown West Hardball Classic W 9-1

Sat Mar. 20 at Morristown East Hardball Classic W 12-2

Tue Mar. 23 at Karns D W 8-7

Wed Mar. 24 Karns D W 17-1

Halls looks strong, Pitching wise, and from the hitting stand point. Not to mention Farragut has about 2000 or more students then Halls does. Not hard to develop a team from that now is it? Better team: HALLS.

2000 more students than Halls? wrong... Farragut has roughly 1900, Halls 1300-1400. thats 500-600 more kids... not really the 2000 you claim, heck, not even close to 2000. Powell is the only team even worth mentioning that Halls has played so far, and they are suspect this season anyways... Farragut has already played 4 teams from last years state tournament... coming out 3-1 against them.

I hate saying this, but just because Halls is undefeated does not make them better. They have to atleast prove something. I hate saying this because I am a Boise State fan. They go undefeated in football, but that doesn't make them the best team, or better than an SEC team... The fact that they prove it when they need to, makes them a good team. Halls playing bad teams, winning, then losing to a decent team, makes them average.