State Finals to be broadcasted?

MWR

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jones to me seems like a really good man and he has done a lot for Tennessee and the sport of wrestling in general. Sucks that the state finals couldn't be broadcast but it happens. My one question does anyone know where I could find a copy of the tape of the state finals because I would like my middle school kids to see some really good wrestling since they didn't have the means of getting to the tournament.

I bet if your brave enough to put forth your name, you will find out how powereful of a person he is. Bet you aint man enough. You dont want to end up with all us loe incom folks...lol

Apparently "your" so "loe incom" you can't afford that "powereful" tool we call spell checker.

Oh let me beg for forgivness....did not know we were on a political perfection standard.

If spelling is so important to you, then go ahead and SPELL your name for JONES and all others to see who you are with your brave or just mouthy outcasts....

What I know you have spell check so you can get your own name correct??

Apparently "your" so "loe incom" you can't afford that "powereful" tool we call spell checker.

Oh let me beg for forgivness....did not know we were on a political perfection standard.

If spelling is so important to you, then go ahead and SPELL your name for JONES and all others to see who you are with your brave or just mouthy outcasts....

Apparently you hired Helen Keller as your typist because that last post was near unreadable. Why are you acting like Jones is some sort of Mafia boss who's gonna come after me if I 'dare' reveal my identity?

Apparently you hired Helen Keller as your typist because that last post was near unreadable. Why are you acting like Jones is some sort of Mafia boss who's gonna come after me if I 'dare' reveal my identity?

Because PummelKing is Bradley County trash that doesn't have any pull in the real world so he has to invoke someone else's name that does has some pull just to validate his points........go back to your trailor PummelKing, hope Allen Jones installed heating and AC for you as much as you mention him on coacht.

I do not praise jones. I also am not a great typist, but actions speak much louder than words!!! Put up or shut up.

Because PummelKing is Bradley County trash that doesn't have any pull in the real world so he has to invoke someone else's name that does has some pull just to validate his points........go back to your trailor PummelKing, hope Allen Jones installed heating and AC for you as much as you mention him on coacht.

Like I have stated earlier I am not on Jones bandwagon. I do reside in Bradley Co, heck it is nice to live in the same area as the top wrestlers for the state.

Did not know trailors came in 3 stories, WOW to my suprise thats what I call my residence. Hum. Nothing wrong with trailors, there are sum very nice ones out there. Maybe you are jealous you cant be part of the community.