285 allen vs jackson

cmmndalum

285 MTJ starts it out with a duck under and latterly throw Gback to the ground and runs after him as he rolls off the mat towards the out of bounds line secures the TD. Tries a cradle but cant lock it up

Mtj goes down and gets an E1 pumels the head down but can’t get on top Gback get the terrible idea to take a straight on single leg shot and gets stuffed and MTJ goes behind td2 5-0

Gback goes neutral they dance around for a while gback tries a head throw but cant lock it up. And again Gback gets squirly and tries a straight single and gets stuffed MTJ goes behind gets the td2 7-0 then Gback escapes

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have realized in my career as an athlete that the opinions of others dont even matter. Yes I was beat in the finals but atleast I tried every move that I could possibly think of on the spot. Hunter was just too strong. I took a couple of bad shots but at least I attempted where as others probably would have tried to play it safe...I have no regrets and I personally think I did a pretty good considering I have only been wrestling 3 years. I told my coach that I had nothing to lose and I will always stand by that. But Ill say this and I can get a bad rep, I really dont care, I tried to wrestle my match and it wasnt anybody elses. I lost and I will have to deal with that for the rest of my life but apparently someone seen something because I recieved a full scholarship offer just minutes after my match. Thanks and good luck to Hunter in college.

You made it an exciting match. 95% of the Hvy Wgts will not shoot in this State. That put's you in the top 5% plus your the State Finalist. I'm sure cmmndalum would rather see two Hvys going at it then 2 big guys moving in a circle like to big bears waiting for the other one to shot then have 4 OTs. You did a great job young man. You are the 1st big guy I remember Greenback having to get to the finals.

BTW- Congrats to the Big Bear Allen. It's been fun watching you turn into a beast. I know it's been a lot of hard work. Congrats to the Allen family.

I have realized in my career as an athlete that the opinions of others dont even matter. Yes I was beat in the finals but atleast I tried every move that I could possibly think of on the spot. Hunter was just too strong. I took a couple of bad shots but at least I attempted where as others probably would have tried to play it safe...I have no regrets and I personally think I did a pretty good considering I have only been wrestling 3 years. I told my coach that I had nothing to lose and I will always stand by that. But Ill say this and I can get a bad rep, I really dont care, I tried to wrestle my match and it wasnt anybody elses. I lost and I will have to deal with that for the rest of my life but apparently someone seen something because I recieved a full scholarship offer just minutes after my match. Thanks and good luck to Hunter in college.

You are exactly right. If you are happy with your performance, that is the only thing that matters. This was, after all, your match. What others think you should or should not have done is not important (outside of your coaches).

Congrats on your accomplishments. Heck, there is no way I would wanted to get on that mat with that big ol' bear.

Has Wilson county's school stop doing drug testing??????

Well i am sure Mr. Allen has bigger balls then you, but seriously you have no idea what Mr. Allen's weight lifting program is or the countless hours I am sure he puts in at the gym. I myself was the victim of this sort of trash in high school (everytime I would go into a gym for a tourney, ah that kid is real big....he must juice it, no not at all).

If that was the case then our undersized lineman on our football team wouldn't be so undersized. During the football season (playoffs) Rutherford County players/parents/fans were talking about how undersized our lineman were. There were several discussions about how there was a big disadvantage that the Wilson County School Systems has put on our workout programs compared to other counties. I haven't seen it for myself but have heard thru the grapevine that Hunter has a very nice set up in his basement area. Hunter is a workout warrior just like Brady Earnhardt (football) and for you to come on here and accuse someone of juicing is just wrong. How about you get off your lazzy butt and work out more than your frail little fingers that you use on here to slander this person's name!

If that was the case then our undersized lineman on our football team wouldn't be so undersized. During the football season (playoffs) Rutherford County players/parents/fans were talking about how undersized our lineman were. There were several discussions about how there was a big disadvantage that the Wilson County School Systems has put on our workout programs compared to other counties. I haven't seen it for myself but have heard thru the grapevine that Hunter has a very nice set up in his basement area. Hunter is a workout warrior just like Brady Earnhardt (football) and for you to come on here and accuse someone of juicing is just wrong. How about you get off your lazzy butt and work out more than your frail little fingers that you use on here to slander this person's name!

I just meant to get on here and give an at-a-boy to Hunter and to wish him luck in the future but had to reply to a jealous individual that probably don't know the meaning of hard work and dedication.