Region 3AAA

Congrats to walker valley and cleveland playing in the region championship oh wait they hadn even played yet hey raider fan i think cookeville and sparta will at least show up to play maybe our poor teams can at least make your girls break a sweat!!!!!!Cookeville injuries or not did put a thumping on you!!!!!!

we'll see if they can do it again Wednesday if the seeds hold to form. Are 1st round games Thursday or Friday?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the games in Region 3AAA will be hard fought. We will be watching close from the B'oro.. The next two games are "must wins" and then it will be time to sit back and watch the heavy weights battle it out. Not to get ahead of our selves but it would be great if we could get a chance to redeam 1 of our 2 loses from the year. I'm gonna say "go Cleveland" and hope to see you real soon my friends!

Go Lady Warriors! District 7AAA Champions!!!

Our 1st game is on Friday. Will the winner play Saturday? anyone? anyone? :bored:

The TSSAA reneged on the earlier approval they gave to start the girls' games on Thursday, and moved them back to Friday. So, the boys' first round games will be Saturday, which will put the girls' second round games being played on Monday.

I'm sure the games in Region 3AAA will be hard fought. We will be watching close from the B'oro.. The next two games are "must wins" and then it will be time to sit back and watch the heavy weights battle it out. Not to get ahead of our selves but it would be great if we could get a chance to redeam 1 of our 2 loses from the year. I'm gonna say "go Cleveland" and hope to see you real soon my friends!

Go Lady Warriors! District 7AAA Champions!!!

We don't plan on seeing you guys again, hopefully we both win our region.