Region 6A!! Can they make it 6 State Tourneys in a

thenomad

I think PC will handle CA. If CA could get out to an early lead then this could be closer than most people think.. PC by 11. S-town will beat Richland.. No doubt Dundee hasn't been to any games at S-town the crowd will be WILD...I dont think this will be a blowout though as Richland did beat S-town on a neutral floor early in the season..S-town by 5. I will be rooting for the Raiders, i hope I'm wrong.. Wayne will handle Cully at Cully. I think WC is to athletic and Cully doesn't have enough depth. Stranger things have happened but not this time. WC by 11. MTP will beat C-wood too good on the boards.. MTP by 8.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that all 4 teams from 12A move on to the simi finals. PC and summertown sould be a given, and i think if WC will get out and run with it and dont let cully keep the score in the 30's they will win easy. I also think cully can win this game if they slow it down and make WC play there game. Now for the MTP and Cwood game i say that all 4 teams from 12A will move on. That can only happen if Cwood wins. Cwood only wins if they slow it down and keep MTP off the boards. Ive seen MTP play a few times this year and i still dont know if ive really seen them score in a half court set its all transition points and offensive rebounds. Cwood can win this game but i will say if they dont have enough i dont see MTP going any deeper in the than the simi's

I wouldn't count 11A out just yet. These are some pretty decent teams left folks. Before last week, CA had only lost to Clarksville Academy(#1), MTP and a team from Jackson who isn't bad either. If Williams gets hot you better look out. Cully is finally coming around and is playing their best ball since Dec. Richland is very talented and can play with anybody if they are on. MTP, though over-rated, is still pretty good. After tonight there could be four 11A teams left just as easy as there could be four 12A left.

Good luck 11A!

I wouldn't count 11A out just yet. These are some pretty decent teams left folks. Before last week, CA had only lost to Clarksville Academy(#1), MTP and a team from Jackson who isn't bad either. If Williams gets hot you better look out. Cully is finally coming around and is playing their best ball since Dec. Richland is very talented and can play with anybody if they are on. MTP, though over-rated, is still pretty good. After tonight there could be four 11A teams left just as easy as there could be four 12A left.

Good luck 11A!

That team from Jackson is very good and Perry Co. beat that team. I feel like PC will win, as well as S'Town and i feel like 11A will win the other two games

Pc layed the wood to CA by 19 but it was actually a good game. If you wasn't there you missed the fastest played game that I have ever seen. One thing for sure can be said about these two teams, they are in SHAPE!! It was close for a while but Pc was able to pull out a lead and kept about a 15-20 point lead for the most part though Ca did make some good runs and pull it closer. Pc shot the ball well, made few mistakes, and rebounded very well throughout the entire game.

PC took CA by twenty...PC dominated from the start to the finish..I heard the Mercer kid had twenty at halftime..

Yea he went off again tonight. Incredible athlete who can drive the lane as well as anyone I have seen in high school ball. And then there was his beyond half court 3 point shot to end the first half that didn't hurt either. 41 from Ca is quiet the baller to. He's got a very good shot.

Yea he went off again tonight. Incredible athlete who can drive the lane as well as anyone I have seen in high school ball. And then there was his beyond half court 3 point shot to end the first half that didn't hurt either. 41 from Ca is quiet the baller to. He's got a very good shot.

Yes Mercer is a very good athlete all around and he can do anything he sets his mind too.. Anything he suits up in he is out to beat you and if you think he is one of the best basketball players you have seen, just watch him play football. And yes i seen 41 drain many shots but his season is over!