CAK Baseball's New Era

FHSstr8cash

I really see CAK becoming a power in whatever division they are in (Division 2 I think) for many years to come. Maybe not this year, but under Coach Pharr's watch I think they have the talent and coaching to be one of the top small school powerhouses in the state. All they need now is a new field that doesn't have the dimensions of a girl's softball field and they'll be set.

I really see CAK becoming a power in whatever division they are in (Division 2 I think) for many years to come. Maybe not this year, but under Coach Pharr's watch I think they have the talent and coaching to be one of the top small school powerhouses in the state. All they need now is a new field that doesn't have the dimensions of a girl's softball field and they'll be set.

Farragut doesnt have a big field either buddy. 320 in right center and 310 down the lines? hate to pitch against guys like delmonico on a field that small.

If coach Pharr still has the drive and determination that he once did CAK will be a force in Tennessee high school baseball. You will see kids that would have been playing for Farragut just a few years ago playing for CAK in the future. The big advantage is that Pharr will start to teach his system to the CAK students around the 3rd grade and will not have to wait until the kid's are freshmen in high school.