How are the roane county teams looking?

Flatts

That's a pretty good overall statement.... I'd like to see all the Roane schools pass more, other than Midway I don't think you see that much passing, but as to the Rockwood vs Harriman game it should be a really good one! But I hope your wrong about it hope Harriman wins lol Go BIG BLUE!!!!!!

Last year i saw Oliver Springs threw the ball a lot more then usual in a spread offense. i hope to continue to see them do it this year as well. i think a pssing game makes a high school football game more enjoyable(if it is even possible to get any more enjoyable)...in saying that. FOOTBALL Season is right around the corner and i am pumped about it! :hungry:

Go Bobcats and good luck to all roane county teams in 2010!!! :thumb:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't sell Greenback to short this year. They picked up a QB from Alcoa and I think some lineman from another school. They played and I think beat Coalfield this past Friday. Greenback scored all there 2 point conversions and that was without 2 of there starting off. lineman. I believe they will surprise some people this year.

Don't sell Greenback to short this year. They picked up a QB from Alcoa and I think some lineman from another school. They played and I think beat Coalfield this past Friday. Greenback scored all there 2 point conversions and that was without 2 of there starting off. lineman. I believe they will surprise some people this year.

Interesting......Just how does a school in Loudon County "pick up" a QB from Blount County and some linemen from "another school"??

...Hey KINGSTON...y'all ready for the scrimmage on Friday?? Gatorade, H2O, pickle-juice, salt tablets, etc!!!

...Good scrimmage this evening even though it was delayed a couple hours because of the heat and lightning...hope you folks had a safe drive back...the "RAMS" got the upper hand in this one 4-TD's to 1...Kingston's QB and WR are pretty good...best wishes for the rest of the season!!!

...JV played on a separate field...don't know the score but I'll get it later!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Come on down Jet Pride, gotta big ole steak for you and the misses if the boys in blue dont pull this one off. Them yellow jackets have barely escaped with their wings intact the last two years and now they have lost last years pre season all state lineman Phillips also........dont see it going their way at Wallace Black Field. Jump on before the bandwagon starts.......the Big Blue is for real and will go deep in the playoffs!

Someone owes me a steak olddevil67 :roflol: