Lawrence County vs. Lewis County

Reporter

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Lawrence Co. could win, but it is not going to happen. If Loretto can rush for 332 yards against Lawrence Co. then Lewis Co. will probably have 400 or better. Also I don't believe Lawrence Co. can score against them. This is not any knock against Lawrence Co., but they lack depth, and have had some key injuries. Good luck Lawrence Co. I will be pulling for you.

For us (Lawrence Co.) to pull an upset against Lewis Co. we need to simply put together a whole game. Lawrence Co. has played well for a whole half, and if we can put together a whole game, we could very well knock off Lewis Co. However, I am fully aware that we will have to play a near perfect game, and we must be dead set on shutting down Lewis Co's running attack, but Lewis Co. had better be ready to shut down and improving Lawrence Co. passing attack. I'll not give n e opinions on what i think the outcome of this game will be, i just wanted to give my opinion on what i think has to happen for lawrence co. to win this game, its simple, play a whole game.

Posted by suprmom:
Posted by primetimeplaya:

For us (Lawrence Co.) to pull an upset against Lewis Co. we need to simply put together a whole game. Lawrence Co. has played well for a whole half, and if we can put together a whole game, we could very well knock off Lewis Co. However, I am fully aware that we will have to play a near perfect game, and we must be dead set on shutting down Lewis Co's running attack, but Lewis Co. had better be ready to shut down and improving Lawrence Co. passing attack. I'll not give n e opinions on what i think the outcome of this game will be, i just wanted to give my opinion on what i think has to happen for lawrence co. to win this game, its simple, play a whole game.

Good luck to the Wildcats. I hope you do beat Lewis Co.

From the man who predicted the current success of Waverly (4-0) to the collapse of Harpeth (1-3) to the Riverside victory over Lewis County, here is an unbiased prediction.

Lawrence County will move the ball up and down the field and throw for over 400 yards! Lewis County will rush for less than 200... simply put, they could not run against Lawrence County last year and will fail to do so again this year. Lewis will have to turn to the passign game and it won't be enough!

Lawrence County 37

Lewis County 35

Book it, I haven't been wrong yet with my predictions from region 5-AA!

Lewis County has traditionally had problems with Lawrence County even when they should have been a runaway winner (last season) I am not a big Lewis County fan but if they haven't gotten the wake up call after the past two weeks, they are in big trouble!

I think they will probably win but the Wildcats will again make this much closer than expected. Lewis County is just in a funk and I think the hatches blow in two weeks against Waverly. My honest assesment is that the winner of this region will be determined in week 8 when Waverly and Loretto collide.

the upset is very possible, lewis os not even close to playing the way they hae been. when they p[layed fairview even though they had 300 plus yeards that was becauseof poor execution on defense by us jackets. so if law. co. can put some points on the board i think they have a great shot.

now on the region, we have played loretto and lewis and not trying to sound bias but fairview should of beaten both of them, i think loretto will win the region this year due to their passing game.but look out for fairview in the playoffs, we will be ready.

I don't understand why everyone is saying Lawrence really has a chance to come out on top. I mean yeah it could happen but on paper I think everyone knows they are not in the same class as Lewis Co right now. Not at all dogging Lawrence County but I think the talent level and coaching is better in Lewis Co. Lewis Co. has struggled offensively the last two ames but I believe these struggles are gonna help our team in the long run. They have yet to give up in a game even being whipped in the first half against an excellent coached Riverside team. Fairview could have been uglier had it not been raining I believe but the D did give up some yardage againt Cothran....but also hel him out of the endzone....which is all that matters. But I guess we will just have to see how it plays out bc this is why they play on Fri nights.....to see who is gonna win on the field...not on paper. I am still amazed that some think an 0-4 team can hang with a top 10 team in 2A. Good luck Panthers!!!

For u to be sayin that lawrence co. can't hang w/ lewis co. is rather insultin to me. Sure lawrence co. is 0-4, but its not cuz they have been blown away, its because they can't seem to play more than one good half. Lawrence co. has some very talented players, and we're bout ready to get off our tails and show everyone what we got. We may not be a great team, but we're not as horrible as we've shown, we have had some key injuries, and made mistakes, prolly due to lack of experience, in some key situations. Now i can see y u would be mad over ppl pickin us to win, but i do not think for a minute that this will be a blowout for either team by n e means, mebbe i'm biased, but i think we got a shot, as i alwayz do, good luck, and i can't wait for friday night.

Primetime - I think you have some good athletes and a good coaching staff, but like you said things will have to improve for yall to make the playoffs. I believe you have a great shot against a struggling Lewis Co. I am not positive Lewis Co. can handle your passing attack.

Prediction - Law. Co. 21-20

;););)