Creek Wood vs Marshall County

MC1992

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going to be a close game. like i said before i'm curious to see how Johnson will do against CW's Post players because Johnson loves to drive to the hoop. I believe CW will give him trouble tonight and they will come away with the win though. I hope so because i would like to see the 2 district champs battle it out on Thursday especially since SH and CW don't really have a tradition yet. Hopefully SH can focus on page tonight though.

Blah blah blah!!! Everybody know so much about Marshall County, but probably have only saw them play once if that. Marshall County didn't choke in the District championship game either. Unfortunately Spring Hill is a very good team as most of you will see tonight. Nebutyn, I don't know what you've got against Marshall County, but everything you said holds true for CW as well. You didn't have anything negative to say about CW. Have you looked at CW's schedule, I'd probably say it was easier than Marshall's. For Marshall to be the underdog, you wouldn't expect so much hate. Besides do you know any great player that doesn't have a name on the AAU circuit? Kedren is a stud, but he does have other players as I've witnessed all year. Keep an eye on #2 Jamie Perryman,#5 Kevin Peterson, #21 Jordan Anderson, #22 Dre Cruther. Good luck Marshall. Save all trash talk for later tonight. Good luck Marshall County!!!!!!!!!!

Blah blah blah!!! Everybody know so much about Marshall County, but probably have only saw them play once if that. Marshall County didn't choke in the District championship game either. Unfortunately Spring Hill is a very good team as most of you will see tonight. Nebutyn, I don't know what you've got against Marshall County, but everything you said holds true for CW as well. You didn't have anything negative to say about CW. Have you looked at CW's schedule, I'd probably say it was easier than Marshall's. For Marshall to be the underdog, you wouldn't expect so much hate. Besides do you know any great player that doesn't have a name on the AAU circuit? Kedren is a stud, but he does have other players as I've witnessed all year. Keep an eye on #2 Jamie Perryman,#5 Kevin Peterson, #21 Jordan Anderson, #22 Dre Cruther. Good luck Marshall. Save all trash talk for later tonight. Good luck Marshall County!!!!!!!!!!

MC is a well rounded team. You are right, and SH is also a great young team. I agree with you. Johnson does have a good supporting cast from what I've seen. Who is MC's Post player? He seemed to have presence. This will be a great atmosphere! I am excited for this game. I am a SH fan and I am almost more excited to see CW and MC play because of what i have seen from MC and what i have heard about CW.

Here's my take on the game. CreekWood absolutely did not play their game and totally played back on their heels. They did not play defense well at all! The fellow from Marshall County that score their points had them handed to him on a silver platter. CreekWood played tight and not aggressive with the exception of a few guys all night long. Defense is what got them there and they did not play good D at all. Secondly, the did not attack offensively at all and settled for way to many outside shots vs taking the ball to the basket!!! Had CreekWood played their game attacked the rim and played D they would win everytime these two teams played. As I said in some earlier post of mine if CreekWood looses they will have beaten themselves and that is what happened tonight. Marshall County is not all that and a bag of chips and it will show soon enough.They just plain and simple beat themselves and did not get beat by a better team.

First of all, I want to congratulate CW on an epic season. I know that you guys are a better team than Marshall County, and all it takes is an off night to mess everything up. Kudos. But like I said, CW had an off night -and Johnson? Where did this come from? This guy played the best game of his career. What was normally driving the lane is now busting contested three pointers. Whatever. And to the hick "lovemesomesports", I would love to tell you what you can choke on, but hey, we all have to draw the line somewhere. Again, hats off to the redhawks.

Johnson is amazing and Perriman did a great job driving to the hoop as well as playing shutdown defense. Marshall County plays as good on defense as anyone in AA midstate. I think the coach did an outstanding job limiting the creekwood posts from having a big night scoring and doing so with smaller but very gritty players. MC, despite being smaller didnt lose the rebound battle by more than 5 or 6 which is key for a team playing CW. Nice run CW, there is no shame losing to a very good team. Not sure who won the other semi between Spring Hill and Page but the championship thursday night should be good as usual when MC matches up with SH, and Page beat MC in the district tourney last year. Good luck MC.

Congrats to Marshall County. Good luck against Spring Hill. Thanks to All the Creek Wood players and coaches for a great year. I know tonight is tough, but when you can reflect on the whole year, you will find that you have a lot to be proud of. I am proud to be a fan. I will miss all of the seniors and I know that every one played there hardest. You never want to lose, but tonight does not take away from everything you have accomplished this year. I am glad that I have got to know each of you. Please keep our heads high. Yall played the right way and you carried yourselves with class all year. God bless.