White Station vs Dyer County

Icy

Hope DC shocks sum people....be sooooooooo nice!! :thumb: People tend to forget that NS and WS have more than JJ and CP....both are astounding players but they cant get it done alone that is for sure!!!

Very True. DC would win hands down if White Station were a 1 man show. But that isn't the case. Joe Jackson is an amazing player, but he does have a supporting cast around him. If I were to predict this one, it is the most difficult one to predict. This one could go either way. DC could win by less than 10 or White Station could win by more than 20. Its according to how the ball bounces!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope DC shocks sum people....be sooooooooo nice!! :thumb: People tend to forget that NS and WS have more than JJ and CP....both are astounding players but they cant get it done alone that is for sure!!!

Very True. DC would win hands down if White Station were a 1 man show. But that isn't the case. Joe Jackson is an amazing player, but he does have a supporting cast around him. If I were to predict this one, it is the most difficult one to predict. This one could go either way. DC could win by less than 10 or White Station could win by more than 20. Its according to how the ball bounces!

yep.....am aware of what WS has....hope however it goes is kept close and is good game...all ya can ask for!!..:bored:

Just to shed a little light on this one man show deal...Andre Hollins is a junior and is the 72nd ranked player in the 2011 class. He already have offers from Harvard, Ole Miss, Standford, and Virginia Tech as well as interest from a host of other schools....

yep.....am aware of what WS has....hope however it goes is kept close and is good game...all ya can ask for!!..:bored:

Very True. If it is close down the stretch, that could be very interesting. White Station shoots free-throws better than Dyer County so that could get extremely interesting down the stretch.

Just to shed a little light on this one man show deal...Andre Hollins is a junior and is the 72nd ranked player in the 2011 class. He already have offers from Harvard, Ole Miss, Standford, and Virginia Tech as well as interest from a host of other schools....
They are a great team and am aware of what they have.....I have never thought of them as one man team and nor did I consider NS a one man show....people make HUGE mistakes in doing that...:thumb:

The State Gazette sent out message yesterday: "the gate for tomorrow night's game ....will open at 5:00" Also heard that there will be NO SAVING OF SEATS. Administration is going to be on top of this. Way too many ppl getting there early to put jackets and stuff in seats to save them for friends coming later.....which is WRONG! So DCHS admin is going to help with this.....just what I've heard.....:thumb: GO CHOCTAWS!!!!

The State Gazette sent out message yesterday: "the gate for tomorrow night's game ....will open at 5:00" Also heard that there will be NO SAVING OF SEATS. Administration is going to be on top of this. Way too many ppl getting there early to put jackets and stuff in seats to save them for friends coming later.....which is WRONG! So DCHS admin is going to help with this.....just what I've heard.....:thumb: GO CHOCTAWS!!!!

I know some people that are lining up at 4 oclock..More power to them..But I also heard the same thing about the not saving seats or at least a whole row..Probably could get by with maybe spreading out and letting 1 person slide in..Most people probably won't say much anyway if there are other seats..but at the same time..probably going to be some arguing tonight with some fans.Hopefully it won't..

I was told this morning about 8 oclock there were around 700 tickets left..About 30 minutes ago a friend at work here called the school asking about tickets,said he needed 4 tickets and was told he'd better hurry..So he left work to go buy them..So..not sure if that was just an expression that the woman said because they are selling a lot of them today or if they must be getting low.!