carter coming to east

fisherman1

East has no answer for Lester

does carter have an answer for cross and depew? lester and cross will cancel each other out, what about the other players for carter can they match up with east?

i havent seen east play but i know that bennette and ballenger(or however u spell it) can play

i just dont see east having the athletic ability to match up with carters phyisical play

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

def one of the toughest in state but not the toughest. I think a district with melrose white station and ridgeway in it with other top teams is the toughest. not sure district 4 AAA with bearden, maryville, farragut, west, catholic, wiilam blount, lenoir city, heritage isn't tougher as well top to bottom. But i do agree by far the toughest aa district in east tennessee

57-54 Carter in OT

great game but check ft. east never shot but 5 and check carters. difference in game.

Your not going to shoot free throws if you only go inside 5 times a game. East lived by the three and almost won by the three. East has a good team and are well coached. Carter had to overcome several terrible hand-check calls also. The officiating was terrible overall but they didn't cost East the game.

57-54 Carter in OT

great game but check ft. east never shot but 5 and check carters. difference in game.

Your not going to shoot free throws if you only go inside 5 times a game. East lived by the three and almost won by the three. East has a good team and are well coached. Carter had to overcome several terrible hand-check calls also. The officiating was terrible overall but they didn't cost East the game.

don't know what game you watched but when the point guard drove the lane no call but then carter got calls on their end for sam ethings. don't know the amount but the carter team got several more callls than east. but the difference in the game imo was the technical!!! good luck to carter and great season for east.