Summertown vs. Moore County

tncolttrainer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess thats how things are done in single a but in AAA we enough respect for our opanants not to use that strategy

i've watched high school basketball for 15 years now and thats only the 2nd time i've seen that happen

Good grief!!! I've heard it all now.Blaming the STRATEGY of the winning team for your loss is usually a classy move,but in this context,is rediculous.Timekeepers,officals,injuries,our coaches miscues,and "off nights",hey; take the night off,we'll hang this one on the other team having the bad taste to show up & do whatever it takes to win.JUST SAY NO. :thumb::thumb:

i guess thats how things are done in single a but in AAA we enough respect for our opanants not to use that strategy

i've watched high school basketball for 15 years now and thats only the 2nd time i've seen that happen

There is a reason you've never seen it---you have to be winning before you can try to run the clock at the end of a game, and unfortunately that doesn't happen very often in Tullahoma. It's not because of "respect," it's because you don't try to run out the clock when you're getting run out of the gym! And the high and mighty AAA thing isn't going to fly here either--Single A Moore County has more success than you against the same AAA schools that you play!