TYNER, GOODPASTURE, DL

Guest timbranard

Guest FOOTBALLFAN10

IM SORRY BUT I DISAGREE GP IS WITH OUT A DOUBT THE BEST TEAM IN 2A.I PLA FOR GP AND IF WE WOULDNT HVE COMMITED PENALTIES AND HD FUMBLES WEWOULD HAVE BEATEN LIPSCUMB BY MORE THEN ONE TOUCHDOWN.GPBESTPLYA,U NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP ACTIGN LIKE YOUR FR GP WHN YOUR NOT.GP WILL MOE THEN LIKELY PLA LIPSCUMB AGAON IN E 3RDROUND AND IPRMISE U THIS ROMA STATER THAT WE WILL BEATTHEM BY AT LEAST 2 TOUCHDOWNS OR MORE.GP ALL THE WAY

Guest irishdawg187

Yeah Gp, DL, and Sweetwater are great teams dont get me wrong they're pretty tough, but I just dont think anyone is gonna be able to touch Tyner this year.The Rams had a good team last year almost went to the championship game, I think this is gonna be the Ram's Year,but its not gonna be easy at all they're gonna have to give it 100% no doubt about it....but if they play to the best of their ability then they should bring home a state championship!! :D

Posted by Chakra20:
Posted by MartinGp:

sorry!!!! but by all means sweetwater is in the hunt too!!

Even without Brock?

Yes, First of all I would like to have everyone pray for TJ, his surgery is today, and we wish him the best, they say he has a chance to be back for the play-offs! Sweetwater is loaded at RB ( Jam Ferguson, Aaron Westfield, Dustin Latham, Nate Beaumia ) and more, they are very deep at RB, they also have one big mean tough offensive line! It might hurt until the players get adjusted, but they have several tallented players, and alot of heart. Hope everything goes well TJ, looking forward to seeing you play again! GO CATS ! One game at a time !

[Edited by Swildcat1967 on 9-24-02 12:27P]