Martin Westview @ Memphis Fairley

It was GC at it's best. They came out firing on all 8 cylinders! Heather Butler-39 points. Courtney Haynes had 5-3 pointers in the first half. Reedy and Griffin crashing the boards like nobody's business. It was truly a pleasure to watch! GCP will be on soon I'm sure. I saw him sitting in the stands.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of what anyone will say, Fairley had their changes to win the game. ELo can not pick up silly fouls with 1.7sec to go in the 3rd quarter. Fairley needed to make freethows and giveme's down the stretch.

"Hardwork defeats talent, when talent fails to work hard!!!!" Kevin Durant

It hurt when the Ousley kid fouled out...She had 27 points..The Lady Bulldogs came back after she fouled out though...

Westview only trailed in the second half once at 29-28 but they quickly regained control of the game with the back-to-back threes....To be honest, I think some of the drama with the scoreboard and the game clock had a little bit of an affect on the Lady Chargers....Almost thought it was in the Fall and the game was being played at Johnnie Hale Stadium in Milan....

It was GC at it's best. They came out firing on all 8 cylinders! Heather Butler-39 points. Courtney Haynes had 5-3 pointers in the first half. Reedy and Griffin crashing the boards like nobody's business. It was truly a pleasure to watch! GCP will be on soon I'm sure. I saw him sitting in the stands.

I am officially renaming the AA tourney the "Lady Pioneer Classic"..... :?

Congrats to Westview. Like I said, Westview has the experience and Fairley didn't thus resulting in the missed opportunities and dumb fouls with under 2 seconds to go in a quarter. I'm sure Fairley was a great team, but I figured Westview would win this one. mo2vate, I told you that Rechis was one of the best pure shooters in the state and I tried to warn ya.

Great Game tonight!!! I have to say congrats to Westview, but dog gonit South Fairley, we have to hit those freethrows!!! Those missed freethrows made a difference!!! I'm proud of our Lady Bulldogs!!! No we are not going to eat hotdogs, RIBEYE steaks on me Babyyy plus Heinekan light for the coaches!!! I'm proud of my Lady Bulldogs. I'm proud of my Alma Mater!!! Ready for Fairley boys track season now, then later FOOTBALL!!! Wooo Ric Flair!!! Fairley Bulldogs My Alma Mater!!! :?