Why is Al Mira not getting the ball?

trojan30

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh not so fast my friend. al mari is a real person. a real scary person. he hasn't played any this year because he's been in a training camp since last december. somethin happened with his plane ticket(the camp is in sweeden) and he couldn't get back in time for the reg. season or playoffs. but dont worry the mira is back. i think he's bulked up to about 265 this past year and has retained his 4.3 speed. oh yeah i heard somethin about a bus bein flipped over somewhere near highway 160 in morristown. deffinataly al mira related.

this kid is a monster! i saw him in town the other day, and whoa! i didn't think he could get any bigger but that guy's right he must be around 260 plus. i talked to him for a bit and if what i got is right i think he may be good to go this weekend. wasn't he in a homebound school in sweden?

Edited by jiveturkey

Oh yes my brethren/sisteren............ Al Mira has returned to wreak havoc on defensive opposition in tn high school football. This kid is a war-daddy from the old school, he plays the game as it was meant to be played: rough and tumble, film room diligence, and complete weight room avoidance. He told me the other day that he is seeking revenge on that D-end from Volunteer that tipped that ball that was intercepted after mira supposedly "failed" to "block" him on 90. Buddy, whoever you are, I'd join the witness protection program and get the heck out of here. Anyway, finally, West will be playing a game worthy of this football colossus.

Look forward to seeing him at the 'boro, munching on some burros.

P.S. Nizzi B, a little advice: it's better to be silent and thought a be fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Knockin' heads off?? You could not sound more white!

P.P.S. Jive: its SWEDEN

P.P.P.S. Knox Central: How's basketball season?

I have it from an inside source that woods plans on pulling out all the stops and using mira at other positions besides fullback (qb, te, and place kicker, namely) Does he have the stamina to go both ways as well. I am sure he would be a force on defense, i know he played a little free safety as a sophomore, even supposed to start over Chad Loveless until he had that injury to his cankle. Special teams will certainly feel the boost from his arrival. Incidentally, Nizzi, Al Mira is real, and he said your mom was great last night.

T, yeah sorry about Sweden i guess i was so excited to hear about Mira coming back that i got carried away. Oh yes, the infamous Volunteer end who tipped the ball and then acted as if he got by Al Mira. actually what happened on that play is quickly becoming legend. Al Mira from his fullback position noticed two defensive tackles breaking through the middle, he then blocked (he threw them 6 yards) both of them at once while the defensive end made his way around the outside. People then assumed Mira missed his block, and that defensive end was quick to agree. I guess he thought Al Mira would just forget about all of it. I agree with Mr. T, I pity the fool who says he got by Al Mira's block.

With a name like Nizzi B. he's gotta be white! Sounds like a New Kids on the Block name.

Knox Central's basketball team suffered a loss to Morristown East i heard.

Thanks for the clarification, jive. that play was amazing. I hear from J.J. Hooker (they have the same Weight Watchers consultant) that mira is seriously considering his college options right now. UT seems to be the clear choice, but he might play scout team just to avoid playing w/ Clausen's brother. That would be a big step, b/c this guy hasn't seen scout team action since his dad played in NFL Europe and took 8 yr. old al to practice with him. Nothing like the Rhine Fire to take a boy and turn him into a beer-swilling, money-borrowing, tempo-probe driving superman. Also, Nizzi, my apologies. from your comment, I didn't think that you were a West fan. I'm sure your mother is very nice.

Central, losing to Mo. East? Come on now, pick a sport to stink at and go with it. No more of this fence-riding.

just touching on the comment earlier about transferring from iran... while growing up on the tough streets of Spot in the Desert County, mufasa (al's NFL Europe father) would feed him pure steel and petroleum to wash it down as a youngster to toughen him up... this might explain the craving for buses (might also explain their choice of eventually moving to iowa)

i hear that, after the game this weekend, they're thinking about erecting a statue of mira at west high, but i've heard complications arose... if you have any info on that, i'd appreciate it

i've also heard, i believe it was on his SportsCentury biography, that mira missed most of his childhood football due to being in various earthquake-ridden countries for help, he volunteered his time to help move wrecked houses and large boulders by himself, with his bare hands... an amazing athelete with a kind heart for helping others, in exchange for such acts, i hear he recieved many gifts from the natives... his favorite being some liquid that would provide his "super strength" and allow him to communicate with certain objects such as palm trees and doors that would tell him the keys to life, you can always tell when he's on this drink when he's running around telling you "it's OV"... then you know some force stronger than our comprehension is at work, and that you'd better let it be

amazing guy this al mira, amazing guy