AA State Tournament Bracket

GCPioneer

Volunteer, it's all smack! Don't get so riled. :bored: You appear to be new to coacht so don't let all the talk bother you. It's the competition. That's what it's all about. Who knows what will happen? Everyone can make predictions and support their team, but as they say, THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME! :bored:

Good luck to all the girls and may we have a most excellent tournament!! :roll:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its upsetting to me that people are already making "THEIR" predictions.....when the games haven't even started yet!! I know there are some teams who this is their FIRST time to the state, and they are not even being given a chance!! Bottom line is THEY ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE WON ALL THE TOURNAMENTS LEADING UP TO STATE.....SO SHOULDN'T WE WAIT AND SEE HOW THEY PLAY BEFORE WE START SPECULATING WHOSE GONNA WIN!! Who knows THEY JUST MIGHT SURPRISE YOU!!

Chill volunteer! You can't be so sensitive when you read these posts! Like the other poster said, it's just all "smack". Just join in & have some fun! Only the players on the court can determine the outcome of a game. (well, guess coaches & refs play a part) Some of these folks are just trying to relive their youth thru high school basketball. It's all good!

Its upsetting to me that people are already making "THEIR" predictions.....when the games haven't even started yet!! I know there are some teams who this is their FIRST time to the state, and they are not even being given a chance!! Bottom line is THEY ARE THERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE WON ALL THE TOURNAMENTS LEADING UP TO STATE.....SO SHOULDN'T WE WAIT AND SEE HOW THEY PLAY BEFORE WE START SPECULATING WHOSE GONNA WIN!! Who knows THEY JUST MIGHT SURPRISE YOU!!

Calm down Volunteer. It's just like filling out your March Madness brackets. You pick who will win each particular game based on who you THINK is the better team. IT IS ALL OPINION. You may or may not be for the team you pick. In my picks, I think Gibson will win it all. I am a Central fan and hope I am wrong. I am just trying to give as unbiased an OPINION as I can and encourage some discussion on the teams involved. Do I give CPA much chance against Gibson? NO. Does that mean anything? NO

Would love to see Polk/Central for Round #5, but for this to happen, both teams will have to play their best and catch a few breaks. How nice would it be for Polk, Central and Walker Valley all to make it to the Finals considering they were all in the same District just a few yrs ago. Good luck to all 3.

This would be great to see.