Westview vs Lewis Co Quarterfinal Game

sportslover88

I have seen both play

Westview has alot of talent on the floor when Rechis is in the lineup, no matter who else they put on the court. But, I think they have some disadvantages coming into the game, whether they admit it or not....

1. You better find Kenley Crowell, she will make your Rechis girl look dumb.

2. They have the best shooting front court on the floor in this game, not just one shooter.

3. They have a crazy student section, if you are a fan you will catch yourself paying attention to them more than the game, so... what do you think the girls are doing?

4. Guess what, your not in West Tennessee anymore, we have rules in our games over here... LOL

GO PAnthers

haha nice predictions idiot....too bad rechis had an off game ha yall sure did get lucky.....oh yeah Kenley Crowell who?? i did not hear that name all game. The best thing Lewis County did was choke everytime they had a chance. And oh so where are these good shooters you talk about?? ha ha but yeah i guess yalls student section was good......too bad it really doesnt matter lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Lewis co. was not on their top game I believe secondary to being nervous, since it was there first time at the state tournament but KENLEY CROWELL'S NAME WAS CALLED AND SHE WAS THE ONE RECHIS NEVER SHOT OFF OF!!!!! Now that is settled, i would like to give congrats to Westview, very aggessive and well rounded team. I would like to give a big shout out to Swain---especially after i read that she has a possibly broke nose and finger----WOW. And good luck the rest of the tournament. VERY PROUD OF YOU LADY PANTHERS!!