Wayne County...What do they have?

downtown247

WC can play with anybody but can stink it up too. Rice brothers are the real deal . I hope they win it all . :D:D

radio33, I'd say you're right on.....I've saw lots of WC games this year......they definitely play to their competition.....that can be great, but if the Rice boys don't come to play.....it can be very ugly. I have a feeling they will be ready on this stage......we shall see next Wed.

I hope everybody overlooks Brantley because he can shoot with the best of them. He will score a lot if he is left open.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Wayne Co. play twice this year and the way to beat them is simple. You play Rice and let him take his shots, he can't score every point. He shot very well in one game against Lawrence Co. but as a team they are not one. Very easy to get in their head if you have an opposing student section. I don't see this Wayne Co. team making it past this first game.

I have seen Wayne Co. play twice this year and the way to beat them is simple. You play Rice and let him take his shots, he can't score every point. He shot very well in one game against Lawrence Co. but as a team they are not one. Very easy to get in their head if you have an opposing student section. I don't see this Wayne Co. team making it past this first game.

First off you have only see us by twice..and I'm guessing that those were both Lawrence County games. Yall are AAA and we played with you, until your guys pulled away in the 4th. That being said Tyler Rice is our best player and our leader, but we have other guards that are more than capable of scoring. Our last 3 games have been total team efforts with Rice leading us. We have had 5 players in double figures too. Parrish, Brantley, and Austin Rice have been playing great. Go Wildcats!! :hungry:

First off you have only see us by twice..and I'm guessing that those were both Lawrence County games. Yall are AAA and we played with you, until your guys pulled away in the 4th. That being said Tyler Rice is our best player and our leader, but we have other guards that are more than capable of scoring. Our last 3 games have been total team efforts with Rice leading us. We have had 5 players in double figures too. Parrish, Brantley, and Austin Rice have been playing great. Go Wildcats!! :lol:

Well freak, You didn't hang with LC through three periods. LC has had the game in the bag by the 2nd period one game and halfway through the third another. I did come watch Wayne Co. play the regions and I still stand by what I said. They have other guards but if Rice ain't hitting then none of them are hitting. This Wayne Co. team will not make it if they run into a post prescence (which they eventually will). Sorry Wildcats, but yall are about to be tamed.

Well freak, You didn't hang with LC through three periods. LC has had the game in the bag by the 2nd period one game and halfway through the third another. I did come watch Wayne Co. play the regions and I still stand by what I said. They have other guards but if Rice ain't hitting then none of them are hitting. This Wayne Co. team will not make it if they run into a post prescence (which they eventually will). Sorry Wildcats, but yall are about to be tamed.

Ok this is a serious question did lchs guys or girls get to state cuz i thought both of them won their region or district but i didnt know

First off you have only see us by twice..and I'm guessing that those were both Lawrence County games. Yall are AAA and we played with you, until your guys pulled away in the 4th. That being said Tyler Rice is our best player and our leader, but we have other guards that are more than capable of scoring. Our last 3 games have been total team efforts with Rice leading us. We have had 5 players in double figures too. Parrish, Brantley, and Austin Rice have been playing great. Go Wildcats!! :lol:

Why are you bad mouthing a 1a school? What Motel is your team staying at?.......Oh that's right.They're at home1 maybe next year you can move down to 1a and fulfill your destiny.