MrNoitAll Top Ten Winners Week One 2010

MrNoitAll

Well its that time of year to pick them “Top Ten Winning Teams” and of course the “Top Ten Losing Teams” in our Mid-State. “Ole Birdie” got that ball down last night and started to rub her down good for some great wisdom for some of the slow people who don’t know much about softball in the Mid-State. So here goes and I am sure aint nobody goin disagree with “Ole MrNoitAll”.

1.Beech----lot of folks thought that they would win it all last year, didnt happen because them youngins from the “Boro” had other plans but with that “Cat” girl throwin and a hittin for them they will be back again to win that crown! Plus 5 other senior starters don’t see anyone any better! This team has got power to spare!

2.Riverdale----now I really don’t see them a winnin back to back because saw them the other day and just wasn’t that impress but they are defendin champs and they have the right to be at the top until that bunch from Siegel puts them in their place and I do believe that will be a happenin this year.

3.Siegel---well you cant coach speed and them ladies have a bunch of it, and power to go along with it and some really good a pitchin them “Warriors” better be a watchin out!

4.Dickson County---Yep they will be a puttin them “Ladies from Clarkvagas” down the ladder this year. With 8 starters comin back they should be gettin them some hotel rooms in the “Boro”

5.Lincoln County---Yes you are readin it right, the “Football School” has been workin hard and long and with some good pitchin, hittin and a little defense, and good coachin they have a chance to be really good this year!

6.Creek Wood---Now they have not been in the state for a while but these ladies have looked good so far in the spring. They have out scored their opponents somethin like 29 runs to only given up 6 or so. Now do you want a slappin or do you want home runs? This bunch can do it all and not bad pitchin either.

7.Camden---Yes fans they are now a playin in the Mid-State, that Coach Baker has done a great job year after year with his teams and this is another good team. Great defense, good pitchin, good hittin means success and it will be a dog fight in District 11 this year, Could be the toughest district in the state.

8.Goodpasture---They lost a bunch with “Miss Cartwright” but should still be back to the state this year, good pitchin, good defense and good hittin and a hard workin coach.

9.Cornersville---Surprise a lot of folks last year by goin to the state but they are one of the toughest Single A school in the state. Time will tell if they get to stay in the “Top Ten Winners” group but should do really well with great pitchin and great hittin and good defense.

10.Wilson Central---it is hard to believe that I would put these fine ladies in the top group of teams but with that power and pitchin they are goin to be winnin a bunch of games.

So there you have in for now, no doubt we will be a movin folks around but here it is for some discussion. I have a least got more fortitude to predict than some folks around the mid-state….hmmm I wonder who I was a talkin about!

:thumb:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Blackman could be one of the worse teams in the Mid-State this year, the Clarkvagas school lost a lot and will be back to average, my team CC is ok but does not have it....and it is somethin you have or dont and I am afraid we want be a goin to the "Boro" this year with free tickets, MJ is still young and cant beat Beech or DC to make it, CoachT school is good but not good enough yet to be in the elite 10. Forrest is a good point, if anyone screws up they willl be movin up to the top 10! :thumb:

Two of your top ten made the espn fab 50 preseason poll. Goodpasture at 18 and Beech at 26.

http://rise.espn.go.com/Softball/Team-R ... Index.aspx

Yep they call the house the other day and I missed the call but "Birdie" told them about our picks, you know I hate bein right so much.....but Beech is a lot better than that Goodpasture bunch you just wait and see, if you know what I mean! :roflol:

Two of your top ten made the espn fab 50 preseason poll. Goodpasture at 18 and Beech at 26.

Yep they call the house the other day and I missed the call but "Birdie" told them about our picks, you know I hate bein right so much.....but Beech is a lot better than that Goodpasture bunch you just wait and see, if you know what I mean! :roflol:

it's too bad that you missed that call because I know if they could have spoke to you directly, Tennessee would have had more than two teams make the list, no offense meant to Miss Birdie.

Well its that time of year to pick them “Top Ten Winning Teams” and of course the “Top Ten Losing Teams” in our Mid-State. “Ole Birdie” got that ball down last night and started to rub her down good for some great wisdom for some of the slow people who don’t know much about softball in the Mid-State. So here goes and I am sure aint nobody goin disagree with “Ole MrNoitAll”.

1.Beech----lot of folks thought that they would win it all last year, didnt happen because them youngins from the “Boro” had other plans but with that “Cat” girl throwin and a hittin for them they will be back again to win that crown! Plus 5 other senior starters don’t see anyone any better! This team has got power to spare!

2.Riverdale----now I really don’t see them a winnin back to back because saw them the other day and just wasn’t that impress but they are defendin champs and they have the right to be at the top until that bunch from Siegel puts them in their place and I do believe that will be a happenin this year.

3.Siegel---well you cant coach speed and them ladies have a bunch of it, and power to go along with it and some really good a pitchin them “Warriors” better be a watchin out!

4.Dickson County---Yep they will be a puttin them “Ladies from Clarkvagas” down the ladder this year. With 8 starters comin back they should be gettin them some hotel rooms in the “Boro”

5.Lincoln County---Yes you are readin it right, the “Football School” has been workin hard and long and with some good pitchin, hittin and a little defense, and good coachin they have a chance to be really good this year!

6.Creek Wood---Now they have not been in the state for a while but these ladies have looked good so far in the spring. They have out scored their opponents somethin like 29 runs to only given up 6 or so. Now do you want a slappin or do you want home runs? This bunch can do it all and not bad pitchin either.

7.Camden---Yes fans they are now a playin in the Mid-State, that Coach Baker has done a great job year after year with his teams and this is another good team. Great defense, good pitchin, good hittin means success and it will be a dog fight in District 11 this year, Could be the toughest district in the state.

8.Goodpasture---They lost a bunch with “Miss Cartwright” but should still be back to the state this year, good pitchin, good defense and good hittin and a hard workin coach.

9.Cornersville---Surprise a lot of folks last year by goin to the state but they are one of the toughest Single A school in the state. Time will tell if they get to stay in the “Top Ten Winners” group but should do really well with great pitchin and great hittin and good defense.

10.Wilson Central---it is hard to believe that I would put these fine ladies in the top group of teams but with that power and pitchin they are goin to be winnin a bunch of games.

So there you have in for now, no doubt we will be a movin folks around but here it is for some discussion. I have a least got more fortitude to predict than some folks around the mid-state….hmmm I wonder who I was a talkin about!

B)

Well Ol’e Buddy that’s a pretty good list to start from this year but I’m feelin that there will be some major shuffling of the deck after 2-3 weeks of play! B)

It will be very interesting to see how some of these teams rebound from heartbreaking losses at the “Boro” last year. :bored:

B)

Yep they call the house the other day and I missed the call but "Birdie" told them about our picks, you know I hate bein right so much.....but Beech is a lot better than that Goodpasture bunch you just wait and see, if you know what I mean! B)

That's a pretty bold statement!! :bored:

B)

Yep they call the house the other day and I missed the call but "Birdie" told them about our picks, you know I hate bein right so much.....but Beech is a lot better than that Goodpasture bunch you just wait and see, if you know what I mean! :thumb:

That's a pretty bold statement!! :thumb:

:thumb:

Well it was but, I really have this feelin that those Ladies from Goodpasture are just not goin to be the team that we have become use to watchin, they have had a great run but the level just aint what it used to be and how could you expect it to be year after year...but they are goin win there share but I have a feelin that there could be a target on their back this year...if you know what I mean! :thumb: but still good folks and all.

obviously you dont know it all "Mrnoitall" siegel is nothing because they do not have a pitcher! ha ha ha so its obvious that you dont know as much as you seem to be thinking you do. And Riverdale is coming back strong this year. Losing seniors or not, they have a lot of talent and speed on that team. They may have not done a great job against the CC game you watched but it was 4 innings what kind of game is that! Rossview should be in this list. and a few should be removed. You aren't on the top of your "game" this year. Hope you dont umpire as bad as you are predicting!!!!!!

obviously you dont know it all "Mrnoitall" siegel is nothing because they do not have a pitcher! ha ha ha so its obvious that you dont know as much as you seem to be thinking you do. And Riverdale is coming back strong this year. Losing seniors or not, they have a lot of talent and speed on that team. They may have not done a great job against the CC game you watched but it was 4 innings what kind of game is that! Rossview should be in this list. and a few should be removed. You aren't on the top of your "game" this year. Hope you dont umpire as bad as you are predicting!!!!!!

Doesn't Siegel have their number one pitcher back this year? If I'm not mistaken, she signed to play with Louisville.

Dude, if you know somethin' factual, say it. Otherwise, remember, these are still children you're 'insinuating' about and you ought not spread rumors.

FACT: She is a UofL signee.