13 AA Baseball.....

Purple & Gold Standard

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try 13 hits instead of 18. You have to count fielding mistakes as errors. Five of them in the top of the 4th when Milan scored 14 runs......

Milan simply outmatched Obion Co. They tend to start off slow hitting wise in the first couple of innings in every game and 2nd time around they seem to always turn it on. Milan is 15-4-1 and take on DCA in Nashville at 6:30 tonight. Next district games for Milan will be Gibson Co this coming Monday and Tuesday.

Covington and ripley are both pretty good. they split their 2 games series,covongton won the 1st game and ripley took the 2nd. I think covington has a record of 13-6. They seem to be playin some good ball as of late. Early on they lost some games that they shouldnt have but that happpens with a young team. covington and ripley both have 2 good arms i hear but i dont no the names of them. covington plays crockett co monday and tuesday of this week. any info abt them or anyone else. how do yall think this district will shape up??? any info is appreciated

OK we are deep enough in the season who is it going to be in 13AA..Top teams..

And who are some players to watch...

Dburg??

Covington??

Milan??

Ripley??

Dyersburg is looking really good right now, and they have some strong pitching. Seniors Collin White and Shaw Dickerson are definately pitchers to watch. Milan is looking really good too!

Milan defeated a strong DCA team tonight. 11-7 at DCA. Freshman Caleb Powell had another strong pitching performance and got the win. Milan will play GC in a district match up Monday and Tuesday. They move to 16-4-1 on the year.

A Freshman looks like Milan has some good years ahead. Dburg and Milan Match sounds like it will be a good one..I think Dyersburg beat them in a tournament game. Does any one know and what kind of pitching did they display?

I hear the Colin White is a true pitcher but the Dickerson kid is just a slinger. Watch out for Miles Anderson of Milan when it comes to pitching. Should be a good match-up between Milan/Dyersburg when it comes down to their main arms in the district match up next week.

White is a truly talented kid with a great head on his shoulders. Is Anderson a junior and the district starter? I've seen him pitch, and he has a good arm. Should definately be a good game!

Milan defeated a strong DCA team tonight. 11-7 at DCA. Freshman Caleb Powell had another strong pitching performance and got the win. Milan will play GC in a district match up Monday and Tuesday. They move to 16-4-1 on the year.

A Freshman looks like Milan has some good years ahead. Dburg and Milan Match sounds like it will be a good one..I think Dyersburg beat them in a tournament game. Does any one know and what kind of pitching did they display?

I think Dyersburg beat them 7-6 or something close like that, but as far as I could tell they weren't pitching their district starters, maybe 3rd or 4th in rotation since those games didn't count towards district.

When Milan/Dyersburg faced off the first time in the Slam Milan pitched 3 guys that are not rotational pitchers. I think Dyersburg threw there number 3 man. It ll be a good match up between Anderson and White. and Yes Anderson is a Junior. Milan only has 4 seniors on the team this year. Defeated GC today 6-1 with Milan's #3 man on the hill Taran Coleman who picked up the victory.

purple and gold...

sorry, I have closed the public viewing of oc baseball stats on my website.

too many parents demanding that game stats have to be changed to what they think they

should be.... the coaches are wrong, the parents want to deciede all stats, go think?

also, I hope that number 18 is still improving...... :thumb: