Gibson Co. Seniors

GCPioneer

This years Senior class is definately the best girls basketball team to come through the halls at Gibson Co. High School. Heather Butler, Heather Griffin, Aubrey Reedy and Alicia Whittemore have lead Gibson Co. to back to back state championships and were apart of the 35-0 team as Juniors. This was a very special team that won't come around too often at the high school level. Losing only 1 game in 2 years is awesome and amazing! I just wanted to tell the Seniors thanks for the memories and getting to watch them over these years! It was awesome! Best of luck to Butler, Griffin and Reedy as they head to UT-Martin next year and we all wish them the best there!

This years Senior class is definately the best girls basketball team to come through the halls at Gibson Co. High School. Heather Butler, Heather Griffin, Aubrey Reedy and Alicia Whittemore have lead Gibson Co. to back to back state championships and were apart of the 35-0 team as Juniors. This was a very special team that won't come around too often at the high school level. Losing only 1 game in 2 years is awesome and amazing! I just wanted to tell the Seniors thanks for the memories and getting to watch them over these years! It was awesome! Best of luck to Butler, Griffin and Reedy as they head to UT-Martin next year and we all wish them the best there!

Ditto GCP. Words can hardly express what a pleasure it has been watching these girls. They are wonderful on and off the court. They are wonderful role models for our little Pioneers. We love you girls. As GCP said "THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES" :thumb:

4 of the best young ladies you would ever want to meet!!!To be great ball players on top of it is just icing on the cake!! Good luck to each of you - we will miss you on and off the court. Your parents have raised wonderful girls and should be very proud! God bless you as you move forward to the next phase of life.

I`m not necessarily a fan of Gibson County. I don`t even know any of the players or coaches on the team. However, my company worked at Gibson County the year before last on their new gym and I can say without doubt that these girls probably work harder than any team in the state. Throw talent out of the equation, these girls simply work very hard. It`s just refreshing to be able to witness first hand a group of young girls who are willing to DEDICATE to something. I have no doubt they will all be successful in life because they know what it takes and have the desire and heart to work for what they want. Just want to congratulate the Lady Pioneers for presenting a fine example to both young and old on what good old fashioned hard work brings.

VG.

Ditto!!!