IMAC Scoreboard

SHS1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can say that again, MiKees. I have been impressed up to this point with the team and Coach Browning. I hope this was just a bump in the road. Looks like this bunch of teams are fairly close on talent. I have seen East, Seymour, Sevier Co. and SD, and any of these teams can beat eah other on a given day. I have not seen West, but I hear they are also in the mix. Should be a great district tourney!!

Seymour split with South Doyle. The losses are to S-D, East. Home advantage to the top two for the tournament. Pitching, as always, will be the key. No one will be able to afford to not throw their best in the first rounds. Going to the losers bracket will be exceptionally hard.

The will be two pools. The top two teams, 1 & 2, will host. I believe that 1, 8, 4, & 5 will be one pool. The other would be 2, 7, 3, 6. It is my understanding that it is a double elimination in pool and one game for championship at the highest seed's home. This is the format that I have heard discussed.