South Greene

Huntingdon

Glenclif

Hunters Lane

Oneida

Clay County

David Crockett

Munford

Are there any other openings currently? Any news on who is applying for them or also who will get them?

Strike Kingston. It has been filled. Add Lenoir City.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to other topics on CoachT, I think Culleoka may be losing their coach before they get him. According to Riverdale thread, the Riverdale coach is moving to the college ranks with her husband. This would probably mean the promotion of Wild as head coach. Anyone have any other information?

Doug Sharp is teh new coach at Culleoka. Any word on Richland or the other district 11A schools?

Just heard about this one today. I had been hearing about John Wild, but obviously that all changed when the Riverdale job came open. I did hear that the Culleoka JrHigh coach would be moving to the high school, and I believe that is Sharp.

I am still hearing that Richland will be naming a new coach this week, and I am assuming that it might in fact be Frost-Anderson, as someone posted here before.

As for the other 11A presumed openings, noone at either Mt Pleasant nor Hampshire cares so I doubt we will know anything until it is done.

I have been following this district/area for several years and enjoy it because of the proximity of the teams to one another. I realize that this district is not as strong as many 1A, but I enjoy following the teams. I try to see all CA games, and am able to catch some others in the county because of my job and where I live.